I just tabbed veer-zaara for everyone!!! ;)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by thisguysunknown, Nov 28, 2004.

1. thisguysunknown

thisguysunknown New Member

yup yup thats right i just tabbed veer-zaara TERE LIYA!1

i hope you guys enjoy... go easy on this noob
    okay people since theres so much demand for the veer zaara tab... i listed to the song... i eared it the best i could... hopefully this is good enough ... if you enjoy it let me know... TERE LIYE

this is the best i could tab im a n00bie please dont make fun of it or anything... please help out if i have any mistakes? thanks

this is the piano part....

--2--5--3--2--2--2--2-----3--2--0--0--0--0-----2--0--0---------
    ------------5-------------------------0------------------------3--3--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -3--2--0--2--3--3--3-----2--0------------------------3--2--0---------------
    --------------------------------------2--2/4--4-4-----------------2/4--4-4---
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------0--2--3--5--7--9-9-9-----10--9--7--5--7--7-7-----2-3-2-0-2--2-2-
    -0--2--3---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then the singing part starts....

-5--2--2-2--3--0--0-0-----0--------------------2/5--2--2-2--3--0--0-----2--0------------------------------
    -----------------------------------3--0--2--3---------------------------------------0--2--3------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------0--2--3--5--7--7/9-----10--9--5--7----2--3--0--2--------
    --3--2------------3--2---------------0--2--3---------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------2--2/4----------2--2/4----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    by:thisguysunknown

keep repeating... well people thats the essence of the song haha... hope you enjoy? i put in some parts cause it sounds better like that... the slides... haha anyways tell me how it is...

2. Ali Kay

Ali Kay New Member

i really like the piano part but then it gets confusing at the singing part because of the layout if u can, sort out the layout so it makes mopre sense and it is easier to play thanks, the tab is gr8

3. thisguysunknown

-5--2--2-2--3--0--0-0-----0--------------------2/5--2--2-2--3--0--0-----2--0------------------------------
    --------------------------------3--0--2--3---------------------------------------0--2--3------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tere--liye--ham hain--jiye, hoNThoN- ko siye, ----tere liye- ham--hain-- jiye, har ansoo piye

--------------------------------------------0--2--3--5--7--7/9-----10--9--5--7----2--3--0--2--------
    --3--2------------3--2------------0--2--3---------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------2--2/4----------2--2/4----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dil--mein-magar---jalte----rahe,---chaahat--------ke------diye-------- tere liye,--- tere liye

i hope that makes it clearer for you...

skaw likes this.
  4. skaw

skaw snooze

NOOOOO WAAAYYYY ... OMG ... I AM SOO LUCKY !! .. i just finishd watching veer zara and this tune was stuck in my mind ... and when i come here to ask u guyz u alreadi have it here ..!! beautiful .. n plus its very gud .. except that song notes tht are played really lightly in the song are also included .. overall .. its killed .. and i played wid hammers rather than slides... sounded more like it :D ... but anyways. .. unknown .. you deserve gud rep for this!

5. thisguysunknown

haha im glad you like it man... thanks for the rep... ill be posting more tabbed song soon... as soon as i figure them out haha...

6. its very good tabbing man keep on the good work

7. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

mann this is cool... gr8 work....
    no words to describe this... i was waiting for this and here i get it... awesome work ppl

8. jacko

jacko New Member

hey dude

g8 wrk done
    esp on the piano part

jacko

9. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

yoo those are nice tabs..thanx a lot :D

10. shriek

shriek New Member

nice one!!!