i just bought an apple Ipod 40 gb

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, May 11, 2005.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

bought an iPod w/ 40 GB..... :dance: any1 else has an iPod?

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Yes, i have the 20 gb special edition. hmmm havent used it awhile though. How much did you get ipod 40gb for and which colour?

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

$350.....it;s white...how bout u?

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

hmm mine was somehwere around 17 thousand rupees. White looks good but in India it will take about a week for the white to show a shade of grey and then get darker by the day... ;)

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

ooopsie...a typo..it's $450...not $350...hehehhe

6. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

man that is expensive.!!!!

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yea i know but oh well

8. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

There are smaller ones too 3gb - 5b i think those are cheaper.

9. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

ive seen the one in black and red.....white is ok....pink and green looks gayish...

10. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

@neo....how much does he mini cost in india??

11. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Depends upon the ipod storage size anywhere between 5 to 7 grand.

12. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Man, DP you're really lucky. I wish I had an iPod. Did you know that there is a new iPod Shuffle which doesn't even have an LCD so that you don't know which song you're playing!!! :p:

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

no i didn't know bout dat one...but mine plays vids and i can c pix as well...so i guess it's pretty nice...and bout being lucky..i have to work ma ass off in order to afford these kinda things...

14. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

^^Oh!! Ya, I also read about that in the Bad Driving thread.

15. shak

shak Harrr!

nope cant afford that and dont want that .... i'll keep my cd waklman ..thankyou very much

16. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

erm yeh thats the idea of the shuffle so you listen to random songs! erm me got a mini ipod!! lol tis very good but the problem is the battery is quite crazy and die went it wants etc. but i love it and just fits in my pocket so i can listen to it while walking to school etc but yeh i might change my earphones as i have no desire to be mugged!

17. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

In discmans you have to keep changing discs all the time. And in an mp3 player you can make playlists and things. Ya, iPod is too expensive.

18. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

I think thats a stupid idea. In a 1 Gb Shuffle you can store about 250 songs. So if you want to listen to a particular song you have wade throught the whole list pressing next next!! Here we're not supposed to bring any type electronic stuff to school!

19. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

erm yeh people bring in mp3's and stuff, yeh its ur fault if it goes missing etc. in lower years we couldnt really listen to it in lessons but now if we are just doin some work then yup! lol

20. Taifi

Taifi New Member

ipods r nice esp apple's ipods. theyre the best. me unforunate not 2 have one...theyre was an intel computer whizkid competition here in pakistan.the runner up got an ipod and the winner a notebook computer worth 97000 rs or sumthin of that sort and the winner was my friends hehe