I just bought a Roland AX-7

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by jayswami, Apr 15, 2005.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Looks real nice:grin: Nice piece of equipment:grin:

3. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

thread needs to be moved into Misc Instruments ;)

4. megadeth_rulz

megadeth_rulz New Member

guys plz dont mix up misc instruments with guitars. and this thread is about gear talk. so let just do that

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^He, thanks a lot for telling us, we would never have realized:grin: Thread moved to Misc Musical Instruments:grin:(Please dont kill me sir@jay:p:_

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

:mad: damn i didnt even know such a forum exist. I think IGT is the instrumentist (like racist ***ist).. clubs keyboards under misc instrument :mad:

:p:

7. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :&quot;(

nice nice....

8. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

kooooooooooool

9. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

hey jay...that looks cool...would be intreresting to watch u play John Lords piece in Highway Star on this baby :beer: :beer: :beer:

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

thats an interesting thought.. but i play organ like an organ so its kinda not right.. and u dont need this piece of cheezy **** for playing rock music. Rock audience is very knowledgable and appreciates each member of the band. So i can be comfortable behind my keyboards just focusing on playign quality music.
    this thing is good for playign synth leads, bass riffs, and air keyboard :p:

actually that thing was a flop... i used it in the shruti gig, i dont think too many indian people can associate synthesized keyboard sounds they hear on stage to the actual instrument player.. and i do not blame them.. they understand only vocals percussions and guitars and solo instruments when they play during the interludes and stuff.. so i thought i would get this ax7 and be right near them and play.. so that they can cor relate the sounds they hear to my finger movements.., like the knuckle rifff in dil chanta where i close my knuckles and play 4 keys at a time and ripple upwards.. but i dont think i was too successful..

11. dhim

dhim New Member

jay just for info... A. R. Rehman owns a similar model.

Regards,
    DHiM

12. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Hey i din like it @jay for some stylo reasons or so..pbly i myself does nt know...I m not gettin that excited feelin i usually get on seeing new musical instruments.Pbly my own taste.But would surely like to hear u play on that..do plz post ur recordin on IGT after u recieve it.