I have thought of a new idea

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rockboyteek, Jan 10, 2005.

1. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

i have a new idea for competions, i hope u mods read it.

i thought that for some competions instead of naming a song and us trying to find it, the mods put the tabs for a song and we have to say wich song it is.
    this will inprove our guitar playing and reading tabs....................and make us listen to more music :p:

welll leave ur comments on this idea and i hope they will b positive

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Nice idea. But why should only Mods post. Let it be like this. One person posts. Whoever figures it out, posts the next one. What do u say?

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice idea... lets try this stuff...

4. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

hey

well i thought of something it is up to the mods and LORD NEO to look at it and decide

5. shak

shak Harrr!

so what are the requirements?? the tabs of the whole song or just intro OR solo?

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Appears a nice idea. I'll discuss with my fellow mods and admin and let you know rockboyteek.

7. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

listen

the mods post a part of a song and we( members) have to play the song on guitar and post wich song it is.

8. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

thanks

thanks disturbed, hope it will be a positive response

9. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Really a nice idea....

10. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

Well... if we get the ful tabs and all .. that might help 2 learn the whole song in case there r some really difficult stuff in betwn which r tough 2 tab.. but 2 guess the song with the tabs given.. well u got 2 play it (dont even need 2 play the whole of it.. if u hav listnd 2 that song quite a no. of times) and u can come up with which tune it was.. and thats ur job done..

its like providing u the answers and u got 2 guess which qs it was... .. and i don think thats 2 much of an ask.. :think:

howevr it can be fun though.. like in antakshari game shows & all.. they just play a vry small part of the song.. (i mean vry small :) ) .. then it can be a tough thing 2 guess... it can start with the mods or whoevr it is who starts this thing 2 give the tabs of just a wee bit of the song and then if no one can do it.. a little more can be supplied...

nyways its just my opinion.. not 2 be given much thought.. coz there r hav been a lot of enthusiastic replies.. dont wanna spoil the party..

nyways.. rockboyteek.. pretty innovative idea.. :) hav fun..

11. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

it has to be in tabs forum ...

but i dun get it , whats the fun like - you post a tab , someone will try it and give you the songs name !!! has to be somewhat diff and exciting , needs some alterations i guess !!

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

ok i am giving the chords.. guess the song..

E E E E
    A A A A
    E E E E
    E E E E
    A A A A
    A A A A
    E E E E
    E E E E
    B B B B
    A A A A
    E E E E
    B B B B B

13. bob-bobby

i guess this is better than tabs ,....

14. tejas

tejas ..........

No. Chords are much difficult. Tabs are easier. Like, u post the main riff of a song. A riff which people identify the song by. And the others play it and guess. Thats how it should work.

15. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Ok guess this riff then. Pretty easy but let's start.

e |--------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B |--------------------------------------------------------------------|
    G |--------------------------------------------------------------------|
    D |--------------------------------------------------------------------|
    A |----------4-------5-------4-------2--------------2-----------------|
    E |-----22-------2-------2-------2-------5---4---5------5---4---0----|

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Jayswami - didnt get the song, bro

Newyaz, cool idea... here's another... lessal meet up and do an antakshari of anything... songs, albums, artists, bands, whatever!

17. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

kool

well the mods post 'part of the song , it can b any part cut out of the chorus or just any part of the song, then we play and work out, i wudnt suggest chords because many songs can have the same chords.

18. bob-bobby

i think , we better move this thread to the tabs forum ... so that more can participate , well moving the thread to hindi tabs forum ....

19. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

yeah, I feel tabs are better too... with chords you don't have the strumming pattern, which makes it more difficult. Plus the chords posted by jayswami are pinciple chords for E major, they could belong to any song.

20. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

though I couldn't figure out dmf's riff either :p: ..... which one is it?