i have purchased zoom 606 processor.. help me who to use..

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by maaani, Jun 12, 2007.

1. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, although I do note that you acknowledge that you were suffering from the "Foot in Mouth syndrome"; and kudos to you for that; I fail to see how I said anything even vaguely dirty or big-mouthed.

There is such a word as discretion you know. Before you go around saying what is a very bad method, you might want to think at least once, and then say that if there is a power switch, then pulling the power cable out directly is (possibly) stupid. Oh wait, I guess all processors come with a power switch, just like all guitars are Fender Stratocasters. :think:

2. maaani

maaani New Member

u mean i have to mute my self..???

well my point is .. when i play any lead on distortion on e or b or d .. the upper strings (E A D) make disburbance .. and gives like open string sound ... so there is no stuff to silent the upper strings with out manual muting?? and when i picking ..... the strings. so how it can possible to mute manual ..??
    and wht is bypass?????

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Bad pickups?
    When you're picking the first few strings your palm should be muting the last few. When you're picking the last few strings you could use your little finger to mute the first few.

Bypass is basically that; it bypasses the unit, and your guitar's sound goes (allegedly) untouched by the processor - no effects are added to it.

4. maaani

maaani New Member

thankyou so so much ...

u really helped me alot... thnaks ..... ;) ;) ;)