I hate snow, I hate snow, and i hate snow..................................

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Dec 22, 2004.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

okay, it was snowing again couple of days back...and i m so pissed...the roads are messy, cars are flying from here to there on highway...too many car crashes already....damn....why can't i move down to FL, or CA

2. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

What wouldn't I give for some of that heavenly snow? Its so humid here in sing, doesn't feel any diffrnt than summers.
    The grass is truly greener below someone else's feet....

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

%^^^^^trust me dude, u r better off w/ the humid.....i wish i had some of dat here....

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

well said essi ...

i love snow , i love snow and i love snow , have never been to any snowy land but would love too , i am sure it would be very diff staying over but for a short visit , ummm ....

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^lol.....................

6. bob-bobby

dude , lets xchange places for a while ,... u ll knock ur butts off from here ,... lol

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

dude, let's do it...i m serious i m sick of this cold weather anyways,,,could use some tanning....

8. bob-bobby

i was juss kidding , i love africa !!

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

aaaahhh....damn. i missed the chance

10. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

it might be my ignorance speaking but i would love to be in a snowy land even if it is for a few days ... i just love the very thought of snow and really envy you desi ...

isn't it strange how wherever you go ... you always end up wishing that you were somewhere else ... like desi and essi for instance ... its just a matter of perception i guess and how much difference it can make ...

guess that's just being human right :)

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I love snow, i love snow, and i love snow............. send some here to hyderabad:) What we dont have appears most dear to us i believe. Oh well, but i'd still love to frolick in the snow for atleast a coupla hours:)

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

snow sucks big time it gets depressing after a while the only color u see is white and grey.. its like seeing a black and white movie

13. skaw

skaw snooze

i like snow, i hate snow , i like snow , and i hate snow .. snow is gud but the ice cold weather isn't , its weird but i like it when its warm n the roads are clean n watery , n theres snow on the side , n kids making snow balls n throwin at each other , but i hate it when is cold ... your mouth freezes .. :mad:

14. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@disturbed....i know wat u r feeling i have been thru dat. hyderabad is a very hot place....some over 40 no. of ppl die coz of heat on summers. its reaches like 40 to 50 degree celsius i.e 104 to 122 Fahrenheit...in mumbai is more of humidity than hot...
    i dont think cold and snow is dat bad....just imagine...sweating all arnd....heat pricking you skin..your eyes..your head feels u r gonna visited all 7 wonders of the world at a time...desperately looking for water....the more u drink ...the more u want...and then u'll thank god for the wonderful combination of H2 and O!!

@All ...you know wat guys? .......
    Grass is always greener on the other side.

15. Reem

Reem Banned

i hate snow... i like warm weather

16. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

snow..snow....snow...
    trying to figure out somethin to say...but...ahh well...
    ive already had a tussle with desi over this so ill just let this opportunity pass..

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

well we are not satisfied with anything that we have.... and thats the nature of humans ... is all i can say

18. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I like warm whether... I kind of dislike snow..

19. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

yeah rizaaj its so very true .... in pittsburgh i hated it so much and now in orlando i miss it .... :(

20. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Yhea Murphy's Law..