i got rejected in indian idol 2.(tips from me)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ak&guitar, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

hey guys remember i i went to the indian idol auditions, i got rejected-- , well here are some tips from me for the competetion

- never go without food n water
    -no matter how good u are dont have any expectaions just think u'll get rejected
    -dont think anu mallik and sonu nigam are goin to be there at first
    - dont go there if u r a rocker(i swear u'll feel like dieng there and then)
    - its a mockery of talent (so plz be ready foe alll that)
    -all songs af abheejeet sawant should be learnt by heart.
    -even if u dont feel bad about rejection , prepare to be annoyed by every one asking you" kya hua ?" and then saying "chalta hai yaar ,hota hai yaar"

plz ask me anything if u want to.........feel free:rock:

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hehe...was anu mallik there at ur time??

neway which city did u go for the audition....da mumbai auditions were held pretty close to my place

3. ak&guitar

.... i auditioned in bombay............no anu nallic no sonu...............i was auditioned by the pre casting crew of set india ansd indian idol

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

lol..i wish anu malik was there...u cud have hitted him...and cm on TV sm or the otherway....did u got insulted by anyone like "My grandma can sing better than u...and u know wat...she's dead".......i guess the mumbai autions took place at Ravindra Natya Mandir...enar icici bank.....i saw lots of indian idle whoops....indian idol posters there...

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Chalta hai yaar, hota hai yaar! There is always next time, that is if you wanna enter again.

6. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

Kya hua?
    aur kya ho sakta tha?

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Heh dude .. U say u r a rocker !!!!!! Then why did u go there where u r mocked at !!!
    When i crap channel v pop starts were help in bangalore .. some real good chicks sang some eng numbers ... stuffs like gnr and things ...
    They kicked them out saying u ppl cant spk hindi !!!! WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE ... JUST BCOZ SOME 50 Yrs back they decied to do so !!! Hell its not my language !!!! Its my choice if i spk or NOT and NO 1 has any right to question it ..

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yea i remember tht...one girl sang sweet child o mine while snipping her fingers and she was better than all those crap poopstars

9. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

CRAP STARS or POOP STARS

they manage to get the popularity

not the ROCK STARS

P.S.: and yes Wizard u are ass hat crap

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

better luck next time ;)

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

with tht experience i dont think he'll be going nxt time

12. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Bad luck dude :(

anyway i guess u are much better off not with them - if u are true rocker to the core

13. diva

diva Banned

That was awful. better luck next time.

14. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I'm sorry dude......not because u didnt qualify.....but because you thot it was a good idea to go there in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
    I dont know how Indian Idol is.....but its probably a rip of American Idol.....in which case I dont think anyone even remotely doing anything minutely rock n roll shud think about going on that stupid show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :protest:

15. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

yo dude i think u should try in some rock contests like rock idol etc. however don't b disappointed, everything happens for ones own good!!:rock:

16. ak&guitar

dont be sorry????

hey guys i appriciate all the sympathy .......but hey, i went there because my friend wanted company and yeah i thought i m a descent singer so i would atleast get through the preliminary rounds.................

but i m not at all feeeling bad .....coz i never wanted to be in that genre of ppl..... nothing against them .....but i m just not the indian idol types......i m a rocker .....i m not at all filmi and i love being my self

just wanted to share my experience and give tips to ppl who wanna goo.

thanx again ppl.

17. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

K,.. rocker bhai,.. though u didnt wanna go there n all,... the bottom line is ,... u went, n u got rejected in the prelims only,.. nee wys,... it really doesnt matter, but stop sayin,... I AM A ROCKER, SO I DONT MIND NOT BEING SELECTED. Rockers do have aspirations, they r not just ppl who sit in a corner sayin i am better of myself. So stop it.

Nee wys,... any idea wen r they gonna start screening those auditions on tv? I love watchin the auditions,..... cracks me like anything,.. hehe

18. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

humko tum seee pyaaaaaar haaaainnnnnnnnn!!! jiyaaaaa beekaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaar haaaaaaainnn*goes off horribly*

*gets rejected from indian idol*

*runs to the nearest cyber cafe to post in this thread *

19. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I seriously would be happy when a thing like indian idol (get some originality please) doesnt exist.

20. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Dharmatma = Yeah... I was thinkin that too...

Woohoo!!! Fuk... Farah Khan is so hot!!!

Did I just say that???

(SLAP MYSELF) DESPERATE A$$... (SLAP MYSELF)

Sorry for the spamming...
    Couldn't help myself...

After all, I am a rocker...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.