I got myself a n00 Guitar.

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, Feb 16, 2006.

1. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Beautiful.

2. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

P.s. Nothing Nothing Plays Like A Parker :)

3. shak

shak Harrr!

this is the best guitar that money can buy!!! congrats roonie!

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

In a recent gig, I lent my Parker to one guitarist, who broke his string within seconds after they started the song. So I offered him my Parker. With a bad patch, the Parker was still shining through and made a lot of difference. The guy was really amazed with the guitar except he was a bit confused 'cos there were no fret inlays :) . I used my Tulasi Guitar for the gig, so was keeping the Parker only as a backup.

5. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

You use your Parker as a BACKUP:shock:

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ha ha ha ... stole the words from ma mouth !!!!! Even i was about to make the same comment .. But as we all know .. Ronnie will have a reason ...!!!!

7. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

congrats man nice guitar

8. ronnieanand

The Les Paul Copy has a nice fat tone which perfectly suited the kind of songs I played that day. Moreover I am not very comfy with Parker yet. So using it currently as a practise guitar. Once I am more comfy with it, I'd take that on stage too.

9. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

congratulations dude!!

10. ronnieanand

I heard you Dee. Good attempt. What a tune anyway...

One trivia about this tune. This tune Dee is not new at all. If any of you have hear the Quiet Riot featuring Randy Rhoads and in the Live version of Laughing Gas, you can hear Randy playing fragments of this. You can also hear Randy playing the intro to Goodbye to Romance. Goodbye to Romance should have been a Quiet Riot song with a different name and lyrics but ended with Ozzy :mad: . :beer:

11. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

DEE was a track Randy had dedicated to his mother whose name is "DEE" ( or lovingly called DEE)

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Whts the harm about it ... That way it reached more listeners .. so it was better justioce to the song ....

13. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Wierd body i should say. Neck looks like fantastic and smooth when seen from back. I would find it hard to play on that kind of bridge however would love to hear it playing.

my heartiest Congratulation.

14. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

nice guitar.....:rock:

dr00000lllll

(i also like the chess board finish on the other guitars)

15. -Nemesis-

-Nemesis- New Member

Haha..
    I'm sorry to here about Indias crappiness but hey you're technically happy now right? :p
    Secondly
    The Parker P42, P3x something both are BEAUTIFUL guitars to play for stuff like Jazz and Steve vai and Satch and stuff..
    Lotsa cool guitarists like Kristofer Dahl and even Bruce Lee Mani use the Parker P42.
    if people are looking for a new guitar..this is it.
    It's got coil tap too ;)