I got a big tension plzzz take me out of this

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by larsan, Feb 21, 2006.

1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Got some probzzz wid IGT to i m attacing ma tension over here do read and reply me as soon as possible

Attached Files:

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

you can get new pickups

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

ya man don worry...first kick tht guy who did tht...u can remake ur guitar new..don worry...

4. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

I would pray 4 U plzz guyz help him out
    I dunno whtz pickups ........if not taking it stupidly plzz tell me wht are pickupss I am sure once U 2 didnt know wht they R

5. shak

shak Harrr!

yup kick the guy first ..
    then post the pictures if possible ... otherwise i am afraid there is a little that i can advice you ... but just to reassure you .. 99% of the time .. these damages a re repairable
    post the pics will tell you in detail then ..

6. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

man , ucan get it repaired re..i ve broken my elec nearly 4 times now..still its goin on fine....with pcij ups and all...don worry u..

7. larsan

larsan K-Dash

thanks people...all of u...i never thought
    IGT people Got just a fine people on their website.....actually....this guitar is really close to me....thanks people i will try to snap a pic as soon as possible....thanks dudes:)

8. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

look dude never let any1 touch ur guitar unless u trust them.let them think that u are being rude but its UR guitar and any1 who messes around with it,Just blow
    thier b@lls.that will settle them.

9. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^^I agree ^^^ nevr give ur guitar to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

10. vishalj

vishalj Banned