i feel so pretty....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yea so, i went to dis barbeque today and i m just chillin(not to mention da weather...it was 96 degrees)...so i m just sitting and dis gurl is taaading me and i m thinkint "oye taadu')...meaning she was staring at me...so i m like trying not to pay any attention to her...den i started to play some volleyball and she comes up to me and she is like "hey can i play?" i m like it's a free country u can do woteva...den i left for some food and sat on a chair far off...and she followed me w/ some food as well and sat right next to me...i m thinking "wtf?"...den she says "hi, my name is sania, i m from texas..dis barbeque is for ma couzin's graduation"...i m like "ok" and i told her ma name...den we talked for i dunno wot(i wasn't paying much attention) den out of no where she asks.."do u have a gf?"...i thinking again "wtf?'...den i told her yes i do have a gf..lolz..u guyz should have seen da look on her face...after couple of mins she gave me her phone # and told me to call her sometimes....lolz...i m like "yea, i surely will give u a call"..(not)....hehehehehe...

2. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

So what????

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

:dunno:........

4. coolgirl_babe

I guess u had a great night then.....

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hehehehehhehehe...wut makes u say dat?

6. coolgirl_babe

C'mon a girl almost asked u out...

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

lolz...it's a everyday thing....i m used to hit :dance:

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

ITs a everyday thing and still u were surprised and going "wtf" everytime she made a move.
    hehe,.. daal ma kathi kalla che :p:

9. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

How come you're so lucky..:mad:..Till date no girl has ever gwaked at me....:mad:
    Oh, the gals at our place are blind i guess..They don't understand who's a cool dude and who's not..that's why the ignore me..:)

10. coolgirl_babe

I guess u r ugly then... :think:

11. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Nopes never...:eek::..to be very frank ..(though i don't like talking about myself)...All the gals of my class loves me a lot and even the teachers and the people outside...;)..they say i have a very innocent face...:D...ANd more over i am very thin..:p:...
    Hey coolgirl can i have your yahoo id..??

12. tejas

tejas ..........

Nothing to discuss here. No point at all.

*Thread Closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.