i dont want to continue the relationship..what was your first reaction when u heard

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by astroguru26, Oct 2, 2005.

1. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

hi..
    every one is not lucky in love......couple get separated due to many reasons......but the most intense effect comes ...i mean the bolt from blue reaction comes..when your partner/fiancee...comes and say to you .......i dont wanna continue the relationship now ..from today we will not meet any time........finished

share the moment/the second if in case you heard/ faced..........the exact reaction

did you begged not to do so..........or you ......?

does that moment still ringing in your hear making you..............

responses are awaited

rohit

2. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

duh this hasn happened to me yet.....its always me who says....ok im bored so jus lets get a break....but there has been this one guy wit whom everythin jus messed up n both of us stopped talkin....it wasn like from today we wont meet n nythin....theres a cold war yet goin on....

3. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

let rock again with verbal chords.......and tunes........
    boring feeeling comes in mind when you show interest in other things that matters more to u then what is in front.........

rohit

if that didnot happned to you.......its your luck but dont think it as you are 100% proof of that..

4. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

100%proof of wot.....

5. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

complete break up .........never to be in same again..........

6. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i said ok..goodbye..

7. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Jeez!! those are the Most dreaded words!!....
    some people jus cant handle such kinda situations... :shock:

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Never been on recieving end, but delievered a few of those, feels crap to tell some one like that,................. infact feels terrible. But wtf.....

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

The reaction was (not verbal): OK, atlast. that was a few weeks overtime. Next..

10. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

she said to me,after 4 yrs of relationship that she liked some other guy :shock: :hbr: ....she told this to me on the phone.....i said nothing...just hung up.....and then didnt pick up any of har calls till next day.......pounded on thye wall all night :aggre: ...then thought practically...i accepted that this is the reality of life....next day i told her to go on and be happy and promised not to contact her again.......... :sadbye: its been more than 1 1/2 yrs since we broke up....she tried to contact me a lot of times,told me to be friends,but i rejected..... :rule:

read this..........

ABCDEFG ------A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl :nw:

GFEDCBA------Girl Forgets Everything Done & Catches (a new) Boy Again!!!!! :mad: ;)

:beer: :rock:

11. jekyll

jekyll Banned

:RollLol:
    u know actually that attitude is the root cause of the definitions u gave ... ;)
    b.t.w. kudos to you for rejecting ... coz most of the guys acts such a wimp infront of girls ... seriously i sometimes imagine how could the girl actually be with someone such a wimplike in the first place :think:

12. Hardik

^^those are not my definitions...and yes ....i am proud of my decision,i too cant see why some guys cry like babies before their gfs....i am more happy being single now....lots of girls to flirt with...:p:

13. shak

shak Harrr!

neva happened to me ... and i am sure it neva will ...

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

i simply said ok....

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Neva had one to get such a line !!!!!

16. id go into depression =P

17. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Wait n see,..... u never know wats in store :) hehe

18. Hardik

i too was under the same impression....i still dont believe it.....but i hope that it wont happen to you........... :beer:

19. gnr311982

gnr311982 New Member

said okie dokie