i don't knw my own girlfriend

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by knight_guitar, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^ now that will lead to something... lets see.. give us the reports if he/she accepts the challenge that is..

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I am pretty sure, that it'll turn out to be a male. Or multiple males. (doesnt sound filmi at all, but lets see..)

I dont know who or what it/he/she is so dont bang me now.

ps: Is this even supposed to be a serious thread?

3. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

^^ i'm just making myself clear here.. rest is upto .. !! btw.. @ shak.. "yeah this is a real thread stop day dreaming" :p.. dude..

4. knight_guitar

^^ btw.. dude.. if u find the thread sarcastic .. i can't help u.. but if u find.. me sarcastic.. i can give u a piece of my mind sometimes.. u don't expect things to come ur way..... let give u a piece of advice

"if everything seems to be coming ur way.. !!!! ur on a wrong track"..

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is just too gud!!

Knight Guitar...u are the dood. So many chicks running after u, must be the pic.

6. knight_guitar

^^ rofl... ok stop hitting my balls @ dennis :p

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Now ther I see some light of hope inside u!!
    Keep goin boy. U r the man!

8. shak

shak Harrr!

lol sarcastic thread? now whats a sarcastic thread? anyway listen mate .. i've got nothin against you or anything .. but why are you getting so intimidated? this isnt effecting your real life at all!!!! you dont have nay reputation at IGT that you feel is getting hurt by all this .. so forget it mate ... its just some guy playing a prank at you .. just relax .. you've got nothing to lose .. this way you are just drawing far more attention to this prank and in a way making that dude even happier that his plan is working out and you are pissed off ..
    sorry if if i hurt ya .. i didnt meant to .. i just thought this was all very childish and we should move on ..

and offering me a piece of your mind .. lol .. thats the craziest thing you can say to a brit .. haha .. k i'll ignore it this time .. but it keep it to yourself ... hahahaha

9. knight_guitar

rofl.. !! dude i'm not on loosing end at all.. !! .. i think u should read the thread from the begaining i'm stating.. i said if it's a prank... i just want that guy or gal to come infront or just say.. that it's a prank instead of making a mountain of a mole hill.. and about reputation.. .. dude.. i'm just here to give my efforts.. don't know what u think.. see my other threads.. i think u'll find out.. i don't make unusual stuffs.. .. and the way u taking is sarcastic.. and btw... i never knew.. "shahrukh" was a british name.. !!

and talking about getting pissed.. i did'nt asked anyone to reply to this thread i won't give a damn if u close it.. !! .. i just wanted people who knew me that whatever going around is something stupid..

rest.. i'm here only to give my work.. which i love.. .. that is guitar.. rest is upto u what u think.. mate..

10. shak

shak Harrr!

oh took me wrong again ... u have my respect ... dont take me wrong ..
    and well lets finish this man .. its gettin ridiculous now .. he/she wont come out just like that i am sure .. so why push it further ..
    and lol.. the name might not be british .. but i am .. hehe part british that is ..
    good luck with your .. errr this ... tantrum ;)

11. knight_guitar

lmaoooo @ tantrum.. na dude.. see u getting me wrong here as well..

nevermind.. since.. we both don't wanna take it further so let's stop it.. i just wanted to inform my friends.. on IGT..that it's just a stupid prank ...

and u being.. british .. it does'nt matter to me.. as long as ur good with me.. i don't care about.. u being british or somalinian .. !!..

cheers.. !!

12. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah cheers!! thats the spirit! shrug off the jealous .. move on ... we "friends" wont believe any of the bullcrap that is attributed to you .. trust us .. :)

13. knight_guitar

Btw.. shak.. i don't know.. what u guys.. will think.. but this thread got 31 replies.. in just couple of hours.. i think.. one should.. .. also.. dedicate this thread to people.. who don't know.. "WHAT THERE GIRLFRIEND" actually want from them..

what do u say ;)

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

My advice, dont think anything, hv tried it all here, crappi.er the thread, more is it popular, n more the replies. PPl rond here love to bulls.hit more than anywhere else.

15. knight_guitar

rofl.. @ akky.. !!

Wonder.. what crappier u came up with ???

16. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@shak @knight .. no hard feelins guys .. ok .. don't make it personal n hold somethin negative bout each other ;) ..

17. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

yeh kya ho raha hai????????????????????
    if both knight & knight_ki _gf r coming to cafe morrison . every delhi member will be courteous enough to leave them alone.
    @knight_guitar , just joking man. have fun .& ignore

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

*cough* harry potter thread *cough*

:dance:

anyway, crap = entertainment has been a bollywood theorem for ages so why not here?

and out of curiousity, how old are you matey?

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

knight_ki_gf == knight_ki_split_personality

20. Varshita

Varshita New Member

Ohk....
    I will be there on the 21st.... so i guess you all shall know.
    And NO i m not a guy... i m a gal.
    I guess i ve been quite open about who i m and what my name is....
    I dont want to give explanation to these people sharad...
    No matter what i decide I cant stop but to respond to this stupid thread of yours.
    cos eventually the person they are bitching about is ------> ME !!
    aND GUYS... DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON SHARAD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.