I am making Hindi rock originals, Any Guitarist?

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shrivatsa84, Feb 24, 2005.

1. shrivatsa84

shrivatsa84 New Member

Hi people,

I am shri, I stay at Andheri, mumbai....

I am a composer and making hindi rock originals.......

anyone interested, pls contact me -

email - [SNIP]

regards,
    shri.

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I dunn think U can post ur id... mods will snip it...

3. nunusword

nunusword New Member

Hello there,
    i'm doing the same thing as you are and have already recorded 2 songs...since then my vocalist quit and went back home...so i've been looking for a singer....i play guitar and i want to become like strings...the same acheivments they have made....but music with less effects and a more 'live sound...but i live in bangalore
    anyways ....u can call me at [SNIP] or mail me at [SNIP]

rest in the next

noel

4. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

another SNIP lol
    nunusword u mus look wat all is goin in and u must follow rules of igt ;)

5. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

wow .. atleast ppl are making efforts to be original . good man !
    same aspirations here but we live different places.. i study in ahmedabad
    tho i play (beginner: 1 yr only but vry enthusiastic ) and sing a lot

6. tejas

tejas ..........

Please dont give out your email IDs and contact numbers here. PM each other your details, dont post them open forums, its for your own good.

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

its good to see people back to originals again.i love it when idnian crowd listen and appreciete or depreciate originals.i dont like it specially when i spend 200 bucks and go to a festival just for listening to bands play all covers which you have always been listening at home.when we take this topic into consideration, i would like to take the example of sceptre.i agree they are superb talented musicicians.the guitarist timir is also excpetionally great.but they always play the same old pantera metallica loops in all fests.one gets totally pissed off seeing them perform it again and again.they play mostly covers more than the originals.and originals are sometimes not catchy at all.

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

ahhhh. orginals!!!! u stay at andheri thtz kewl.. me at vile parle.. currently i m workin wid a band called SoUL DouBT...i wont mind workin wid u!!! send me ur details n ur experience in this line.. from my side i m postin my music on soundclick ,.,. herez the url..

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/sdankit_music.htm

reply me back if ur interested !

9. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i have a friend..baljeet who is a killer classical guitarist lookin do ur kind of stuff.
    if u are interested.pm me.and i will give u his number.ok.