I aint joking........

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by faraz khan, Feb 12, 2006.

1. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

I aint joking........but I dont listen to English Songs but I have heard songs like Youre Beautiful and Michael Jackson's all hitz and some of linkinparks but I hve just hrd them once or twice so wht i want from U guyzz is to tell me from where should I start???

Please help me out and getting my desired answer I would rep...

Regardsss

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Try starting with slow ballads with a rock-ish tinge to them.

Bryan Adams
    Richard Marx
    Bon Jovi
    Sting
    Scorpions

3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:) If you like POP must try out backstreets and westlife. I started with them.:p:

4. nihilism

nihilism New Member

ok u could skip all that and directly go on to BRUTAL DEATH METAL
    lol

5. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

:shock:
    No english music..????
    Where you at, buddy??

But seriously..i think it depends on ur style..do you like heavy stuff or wud you rather opt for something soft and romantic. Do you like plain music/instrumental stuff..or do you prefer lyrics and songs?

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I'd say, start off with some Eric Clapton, or Eric Johnson or ummm i dont know, Al Di Meola, instrumentals. When you can really appreciate that, move on to some heavier stuff. If you start heavy you're going to hate it. I hated Metallica the first time i heard it, i instead, opted to buy a backstreet boys CD, go on laugh at me....

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Ill take the pleasure..

LMFAOOOO...

LLOOOLL

HAHAH

HEHEHE..

*sigh*

darn it aint as funny it wud hve been if u hadnt invited it; dmn you distrbed!!

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I'd do the same if someone else told me that, and yeh, taking the fun out of something is fun :grin:

9. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

..damn you sarat!!!
    :aggre:

10. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Led Zeppelin.

11. hankx

hankx New Member

hey

Why don't you buy any of "greatest hits" cds .. I'm sure it'll get u hooked to music. If you really love guitar, try some of classy intrumental stuff like Ventures, ,shadows etc...

12. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

I Think

I think you shd start listning to Bryan Adams,Savage Garden,Bon Jovi,James Blunt,Avril,Sting and then graduate to Creed,Nirvana,Pearl Jam and then finally to ones like Green day,Korn,ACDC,etc etc.....u gotta make ur own choice wat genre u like most....till then Rock On.

13. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

so............nice opinions
    I ve startedfrm Bryan Adams and James Blunt and had a grt start wth Bryan Adam's SUMMER OF '69 oooooooooo mann wht a song is tht and James Blunt's YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL .....................

Howwwzzat as a start .......................Iliked it ........commments