Humans are to rot and die...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by J.J, May 31, 2005.

1. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

We are pathetic creatures created only to rot and die.
    We call ourselves human but are soo inhuman so insane...
    We are trapped in our greed always trying to make our lives happy while making other peoples life so miserable. The most pathetic race that walks this Earth is us ofcourse. Sin is our daily life routine. Humans are born only to die, only to be destroyed, only to become extinct...

2. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

Not everyone are meant to rot and die. Not me. I make people happy. Everyone shows back his or her love and affection to me. I guess some people are bad, that does not mean that each and every person living on earth are insane. Everyone is greedy. That is the human nature. God created us that way or we might have changed in time. We are born to make earth a better place for living, so that our future generation can be happy. Many things have become a part of our life; we can't change it right away. It takes time for a scar to heal, that way it takes time for humans to change as well.

3. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Hey JJ, what is so wrong with u? Each and every one in the world are not pathetic creatures as u think they are. the poem should have been cool if u choose some other theme to write about.

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

werd..........

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

j.j = mr.negative..............................mr.nolove.................etc.etc.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@J.J, let me make you a deal, I will live and be happy, and i'll give you the privilege of rotting to death, that sound good? Sod off.

7. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

depend upon the " School of thought" of the Person......how he take the life...
    if he likes it...everything ll look good to him...
    if hes fed up...then ll hav hatred for others

8. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Ahahaaaaa......:)...looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed...:)

9. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

Insane. We are not meant to live we are meant to die DON'T YOU SEE IT MY WAY???

10. d_ist_urb_ed

THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL LIVING? Do us all a favor and go die.

11. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

Disturbed u know what...u r mentaly disturbed

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^u r tht............

13. d_ist_urb_ed

@lefty, right you are brother:grin:
    @J.J, go drown yourself

14. LEFTY_GUITARIST

@ j.j as you said.....".humans r to rot and die."......
    it's a lil incorrect........it will be......."humans LIKE ME r to rot and die"

but its ok........we understand ur typing problems.................

15. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

this world was created by God for all the nut cases like u r to live in becuase they weren't fitting in hell.

16. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Whatever u say, i don't agree with u.

17. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

hey jj.... i guess i agree wit u...v all r gonna rot n die one final day...

18. Detective

Detective New Member

i think what you guys are doing is what he's trying to say. you are telling him to go kill himself to satisfy your argument, so if he kills himself (hypothetically) then your the quest to defend your value has succeed thus profiting off of his tragic event. i agree to an extent with what he has to say, the human race is like a parasite (heard that before?) we provide close to nothing and just consume consume consume. It's not a stretch to think that Earth can be Hell, or that it can be heaven either. you know the saying your life can be Heaven or Hell, it just depends how you live it? Well i think that more or less but that we have already been judged and the life we are living now is our hell/heaven more or less the basic Hindu belief of atoning for the sins of the previous life. to me that makes the most sense. anyway, to say that someone should go kill themselves, falls into the picture which jj has displayed for us.

19. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

JJ i figure you need TREATMENT. i agree when you say we are born to die. But.. ROT!
    That's meant for leppers like you...

20. LEFTY_GUITARIST

j.j.............u r sick.........u r rotning.............don't make us tht.....................................