Hum Tum (Instrumental)...!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sarang_cool, Mar 11, 2006.

1. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

itwasnoteasy likes this.
  2. paati

paati New Member

instrumental chords are wrong especially second interlude. but great whistling.

3. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Dude...Did you check out the song or just commenting anything..:think:

Because there is only one interlude in the song that i played and where this second interlude came from????...:think:

If chords are wrong can you tell me the correct chords???please i desperately need it..

And thanks for appreciating my whistling...:beer:

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Highest charts position in subgenre: # 165 ( 1,159 songs currently listed in Instrumentals > Cover Songs)

^ do i need to say anything?...OK i will!! it sounded different (+ve way) and u gave a rather peppy feeling to it...add some beats and it would have become a jhakaas dance number..hehe..thats coz of the strumming pattern u used :think:
    Good One..i enjoyed it!
    Reps if i can

5. paati

paati New Member

you played only one inerlude, but that was the second interlude from the song. and its chords are wrong.

6. paati

paati New Member

vini how did u find that?

7. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

shud i ask how long u bin whistling :p:

reps ;)

8. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

x-elent work ........ keep going i really enjoyed tht ....

9. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

@vINI
    Thanks vini for commenting, you are a good listener, i must say...:beer:

@Paati
    Yeah, I agree that this is the second interlude from the song...but I am posotive about the chords..:cool: ...Anyways, Can you give me your's version of this song....I will check and let u know which one is better..:beer:

@
    Sanju
    thanks for listening and for the reps as well Sanju, I dont whistle a lot man juz "koi ladki dikhi to thoda baja leta hoo" he he lol

@7miles
    Thanks for listening dude...:beer:

10. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

superb!! bro I liked it very much!! very very very good. Reps to you if I can.

11. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Thanks It...I appreciate your comment..:beer: