Howz d movie dude ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Sep 22, 2005.

1. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

saw zinda... liked the teeth-pulling scene... movie toh theek-thaak hai.....

2. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

ne1 seen Pinjar ??
    amayyyyyzing movie .. rivetting stoy .. (based on a real story) ~!
    top grade acting by manoj bajpai and urmila ..

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

maine gandhi ko nahi mara

hmm not so bad at all!!

rating 4/5

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Rang De Basanti: AWESOME!

absolutely loved it :)

m gonna watch it again smtime this week :) :)

5. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

aaah amir khan's paralyzed in the movie.:)

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

Rang De Basanti-Awesome movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :rock:

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Zinda--SHIT movie....crappy ripoff...Lack of Imagination...I actually dozed of during it
    See the original korean one if u dont believe me 2/10 (2 for the soundtrack)

Rang De Basanti---saw on a pirated CD yest....was 1/2 trimmed
    good first half.....crappy second half...too filmy and un-natural in the second half..awesome direction and editing....but the amazing 1st half overshadows most of the flaws 7/10

8. shak

shak Harrr!

underworld:evolution .... 7/10 .. typical vampire/werewolf movie .. they mention tooo many names without any proper intro to the characters which confuses you alot .. you only realize what the actual story is when you are half way through the movie itself ..
    not bad graphics and plenty of gore/$ex

Fun with Dick and jane: 7/10 considering it is from jim carey, you would expect a lot .. its not that good .. the comdedy is o.k .. the story line isnt very powerful either .. but if you have nothin to do and need a few chuckles .... go for it .. my fav scene ... when jim loses his ids, and is caught among mexican immigrants, by INS, he says he is american, INS call his home phone, jim's son picks it up and goes .. "OLA" .. (he is brought up by an italian nanny) ..lol

xxx 2 : 2/10 .. boring

chicken little : 8/10 .... wonderfull entertainment .. i wouldnt mind watchin it again .. :)

now waiting desperately for the release of the da vinci code ... due in may ..

9. shak

shak Harrr!

saw "turtles can fly" by bahman gobadhi ... my rating 10/10
    i dont say this very often .. but this movie is definitely one of the best i have ever seen ... i have to admit .. my eyes watered at least on three scenes ... very very powerfull drama ..
    imdb rating 7.9 not bad at all
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424227/

10. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Saw Trainspotting my rating 9.5/10. IMDB rating 8.0/10 which makes it a brilliant movie. A movie about Scottish junkies and their life, if my opinion any aspiring junkie needs to be tied down and made to watch this film and then we should see the choices that they make. Amazing movie, do watch it.

11. shak

shak Harrr!

oh yeah! saw this one quite a while ago .. ^ brilliant direction ,... very good presentation of harsh truth ..

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Yeh....it was totally an experience watching it...

13. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Hey dude do you like being scared shitless?
    Well if ure up fer it..then i gotta recommendation fer you!....

its called THE EYE..its a thai make-and its in catanose i believe but they have subtited versions of it, obviously..
    anyway dude..WATCH IT..it is craploads scarier than ring..or water or any other jap movie you;ve seen.

and then tell me how mny nights you stayed awake..or how many elevators you got into..:Worried: MUAHAHAHAH *ghoulish laugh*

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

I watched and have been after maself to get it again..

Angels In America

its a playwrite by Tony Kushner. Very Very powerful with amazing actors and sensitive topics. You gotta be mature to watch it, ;) (i dont think im talkin to the rite ppl here, hehe)
    Anyway..its very symbolic and very gripping. Amazing depiction of the problems and controversies in America. BUTTTTTTTTTT CONTENT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY lol....

15. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Underworld Evolution..
    to me it seemed a drag of the first. But for all the macho violence lovers in the house, its pretty good.

16. shak

shak Harrr!

^^ i didnt understand what was going on until i was half way through the movie :S UR is one weird flick ..

and tony kurshner .. hmm .. the who did munich as well right? watchin munich tonight .. will tell ya how it is in a few days ..

17. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

lol..you do that..shak!
    actually...come to think of it..i think you mite like angels..

anyway give it a shot. yea thats the same guy.
    MMMAAAANNNN..UR WATCHING IT??..sniff we were at the movies watching it..when one of my friends got sick..damn it had to walk out of a great mvie!! But whtever i saw..its really nice.

18. shak

shak Harrr!

^ aww too bad .. well lets see .. if my friends agree to go out tonight then definitely i'll go and see munich .. otherwise .. will watch turtles can fly again ... i am in love with this flick ..

19. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

that good huh? so its worth the bother of going down to blockbuster an checking it out? :)

20. shak

shak Harrr!

^ it made me go for the tissue ... if you like strong story .. then yes .. get off your lazy bum