how was sundays meeting

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by theguitaristofm, Dec 12, 2004.

?

how was sundays meeting

Poll closed Dec 19, 2004.
  1. too good when is the next

46.2%
  2. good but xpected a little mor perhaps nxt time

46.2%
  3. disliked it

7.7%
  4. what meeting n what am i doing in this site??????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Christmas is too early, having another meeting in a space of 13 days will kind dull it's charm. Will become boring(not for me though:)) to members. I dont want that happening.

2. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

hey we could meet on christmas i think cause i think we havent heard each others stuff completely and many missed the previous meeting too so maybe after the christmas meeting we could decide how we go about it

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

sure this will be too much to have 2 online meet in a month , gosh ...

4. d_ist_urb_ed

Does everyone want a christmas meeting? Two meetings in a month......but still, if everyone wants it. Do you?

5. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Actually i dont want a christmas meet..

6. d_ist_urb_ed

You dont? You've been posting everywhere that you want to.

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yes, let's do it on christmas....and i vote for Sharath to organize this meet again....after all he is a great leader..

8. d_ist_urb_ed

Thanks DP, you've always stood by me man:)

9. jayanth

Hey. I really dont want to force anyone into anything.. You'll have a meet some people will miss it.. ANd then that will be a disaster.. Since lots of people said NO.. Even i said it..

10. hey guys decide n post a week b4 whether u r doing it or not n when r the peak times
    hey disturbed u did a good job the last time so i will also vote for u organising it

11. d_ist_urb_ed

Wow, thanks for your support DP and theguitaristofm:)

12. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

dist : :secret:
    dp and gtf are prasing you...coz they dont wanna do that hard work ..... and they wanna make you do all hard work for organizing ;) .....

kidding bro ....
    you really did an awesome job .....

13. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

SUCKER :p: :rockon:

14. d_ist_urb_ed

@madhura, LOL, i'm sure that's not the case. But even if it's so, i dont mind organising another meet:)
    @jayswami, true dude, i'm a sucker for flattery, who's not?:p::rock:

15. @jayswami hey kuch jaal raha hain????????lol
    @mathura we r not lazy bum dude could have organised the conference but i've been in the net for soooooooooooooo many hours this month n will have to sell my ghaarbaar to settle the internet account if i organise it lol

16. jayanth

@ Dist :- Trust me you are not..

17. @mathura hey do buy urself a microphone set n all those things coz u did not play at all the last time so xpecting u to rock u with ur chords

18. d_ist_urb_ed

Not a sucker for flattery jayanth? Or just not a sucker?:p: Anyways, thanks:)
    @theguitaristofm, madhura didnt mean that you couldnt organise a meeting bro, she was just kidding. Dont worry, i'm sure you could do a wonderful job if given the opportunity.