how true is that!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nandy0894, Jun 11, 2012.

1. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

It was not very amusing to me as i have seen many teenage couples getting married in future..
    Many = at least 10 couples.
    If it was just teenage excitement it would have faded with time.

So, there's a chance for anything and everything.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I was talking about two different things.
    1. Attraction separate from love. You are attracted to someone, you spend loads of time, you actually start loving. You can stick forever. Good.
    But Since the FIRST point = getting close because of attraction, this may not hold true one week down. But it might also.
    and I was not laughing about this.

2. You "decide" to love someone only because you can foresee marriage happening.
    This is amusing to me.

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Attraction is always there but attraction may not always be physical in nature. A girl can be attracted towards a guy coz of his guitar playing or his voice or his sense of humor or maybe because of his strong C programming skills. It can be anything you never know. You can't love someone without getting attracted to him/her is what i think. Attraction being subjective in nature.

I think this is not what she wanted to say but if she did then it indeed is amusing.

4. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

love without a suitable amount of attraction and lust is stupid!
    and about the marriage part..no i am not saying that you get into a relationship with someone foreseeing marriage. that sounds stupid even to me..

but terming everything that i say as some teenage rush of emotions is stupid too ..many teens fall in love and get into serious relationships..

5. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

its not a war.. alpha just seems to be in a serious relationship with countering others opinions. :p:

6. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Non-physical attraction? Fvck..are we back in the 50s again?

Not that such a thing ever existed. Attraction is always physical, there are just different things that lead to it.

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

What does attraction has to do with 50s or 60s or anytime for that matter? And i just gave my opinion based on my personal experiences and i am not here to give a new definition to something which is totally subjective.

By the way you had posted "/thread".. What brought you back here?

8. Morbid_Angel

love the song in your sig btw :grin:

RAGE!

9. Morbid_Angel

In fact, attraction isn't subjective at all. It's a scientifically defined concept and whatever the cause may be, all definitions state it as being physically drawn to another person.

and by /thread i meant alpha's reply summed up the whole thread for me. i didn't know it was supposed to mean that i'm done with the thread ..?

10. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Look we have Einstein here on IGT...

11. Morbid_Angel

didn't think you would resort to that sort of comeback. oh well, should've thought better of you.

12. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Hahaha... So now you've started judging people?

13. Morbid_Angel

judging, no. i don't even do that in person let alone the internet.

it's just an indicator for me so i can know what sort of replies to expect from people. i'd prefer to call it a level of trust within a community.

14. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

You dint answer my question. What brought you back here after /thread? :p:

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hot Shots Part Deux Funny - YouTube

For all purpose in this thread - we are referring to "sexual" attraction only.
    Very natural and normal stuff.
    You want to be with someone you find sexy.
    But will this last forever (or lead to marriage) - no one knows.

Admit it and get on with life.

If your guitar playing is attractive to me, unless it stirs the sexual attraction, you will just "remain as a good friend"
    But I am sure nandy wasn't talking about "good friends" only.

16. Morbid_Angel

trust me you don't wanna know ..

anyway i've already answered it, though i wonder why at such a trivial, pointless question. (or will i be crucified for "judging" your question too?)

17. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Let me put it in simple words...
    "Whatever may be the starting point of the Universe...But the ultimate end is a woman's Vagina...

18. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

This entire discussion is trivial and pointless.. why waste your time here?

19. Morbid_Angel

now that, my friend, is subjective ;)

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

oh damn, how did I miss this gem!
    So you are attracted to your siblings ... eh?
    Lust for your "just good friends" too?