How to tune using electroninc tuner

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by madformusic, May 10, 2010.

1. madformusic

madformusic New Member

Hello everybody... hope everyone is doing great.. Recently I bought an electonic tuner but the problem is it has a mode button where you can select(F,C,B flat,and E flat).. I guess. ;-)
    When I select each mode and tune all the strings they are sounding different.If I am not clear if I select F and tune all the strings to E,A,D,G,B,e they are sounding one way and when i select C as the mode and tune all strings again they sound different, Requesting anybody to help me out of the situation as to which mode to be used while tuning...

Thanks in advance ;-) Happystrumming

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

standard...

3. madformusic

madformusic New Member

Thanks man :)

4. jonusb3

jonusb3 New Member

turday evenings. Lessons in Instrumental, Finge

5. sumitcbrty

sumitcbrty New Member

Best electronic tuner online. Easy to use and exact

I came across a onling guitar tuner which works same way as the korg does. It picks up sound through pickup input or microphone. Its accurate. I actually messed uo the tuning so much that I was not getting EADGBE in the electronic tuner. So bettre use this www{dot}seventhstring.com/tuner/tuner.html it also shows the exact frequency that should be matched. You can know the required frequency from www{dot}seventhstring.com/tuningfork/tuningfork.html just try this I bet you will love it. Plz reply if u found it useful. And do share it with others.

6. sumitcbrty

sumitcbrty New Member