How to sing ?

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by Seelan, Nov 2, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

here is how you sing :grin:

> take a deep breath
    > now open yer mouth
    > make some wierd melodical sound!

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I dont think that even needs a comment......the ignorance speaks for itself..
    So growlers have no talent?? Losers.. Carry on. This would be splendid.

3. u have it

make sure ur not in the maturity stage if so stop singing immediately.it may damage ur voice.if not then just put 2-4 cloves in ur mouth 2 times a day. have some ginger tea ,gargle often .and practice because ur vocal muscules need to be built up keep a caseette recorder and record listen and improve .don't hesitate to contact me for further help.

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

More than Shruthi Box, get yourself a Keyboard or a Harmonium. That would help a lot of hum or sing in key. Shruthi Box is helpful in developing your pitch.

5. jekyll

jekyll Banned

James Brown roxxx

if u reaaly wanna sing ... listen to him ... ;)

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Isnt he the black guy who was arrested for pedopheliea .. or some crap ?

7. jekyll

jekyll Banned

dunno

but his voice n singing style is cool ... not the usual kinda stuff u get to listen to ...
    methinks he was the saem fellow who performed in the movie "Dunston Checks In" ... it was in the very end of the movie ...

8. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

ok sad news!! I realised I have a LOW VOICE .. my voice is low!!!! grrrrrr ... damn. ... now is there any low voiced songs ? that i can prac both singing n guitaring?

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

no no, James Brown is the king of soul.

Jekyll: I think you're talking about "The Tuxedo"...he was there in that movie anyway...and Jackie Chan punched him I think

Seelan: Check out With or Without you by U2 and Always by Bon Jovi. Both will really test both your high and low vocal ranges.Another low song would be "When you say nothing at all" by Ronan Keating.

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

whtever dude ... Kings of soul can get arrested for messing up with kids ...

11. jekyll

jekyll Banned

yeah he was in Tuxedo ...
    but was knocked down by Jacko ...

i remember that he has also performed in some movie ...
    hey seelan you might try your hand in death metal ... u can growl ... n no need to actually modulate your pitch in those "songs" ...

12. Seelan

Hmmm is Sangeetham known as Carnatic ? If so , do you think it would be okay for me to learn Sangeethan/Carnatic at this age (i'm 19 , 20 soon ) ? Or am I too late ? Most of the peepz start all this at a very much younger age right ?

13. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I started when i was 5 (i do mean proper, insanely proper), ended when i was 12. Now, being 15, i dont seem to recover. And i did have a good voice back then. Now its cosmic cavemanship.

14. Seelan

its good you start all about music early , atleast by the age 25 you can be somewhere real big ... for me it would take me when I'm 30 .. grrrrrr .. damn!

15. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

who told u ppl sing from stomach.. u need just two body parts. ur vocal chords (biologically) and ur heart (emotionally)