how to sing and play at same time

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by beatles, Apr 6, 2004.

1. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

ignorance towards jimi heandrix shall not be tolerated. .. .jimi is god .. . :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

2. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

u may as well say u know the harmonica but never knew the existence of the guitar! dylan used the harmonica, jimi of course the guitar and added so much to the song that the solo is reckoned as one of the best ever, the song itself one of the greatest all time covers that even bettered the original.

now as i listen to it again, dylan's version sounds so very stale... really jimi's genius shows up itself.

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Ignorance will again not be tolerated.. As abhay said.. Mark Knopler used the Harmonica..

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

no..always loved the bob dylan version though:eek:

5. jayanth

How many of you tried to play Red house with singing??

6. prash_rocks

right jay - ignorance won't indeed be tolerated! i dunno abt whatever knopfler did but dylan sure used the harmonica - i have the song. if mark did too, he probly was only trying to do it closer to the original.

7. prash_rocks

oh u meant knopfler played as a session musician.... i just found out. i thought u meant knopfler too covered the song, though i hadnt of course heard it.

8. prash_rocks

btw u've got a lotta trivia down ur sleeves...

9. prash_rocks

10. jayanth

Yhea i know..

11. prash_rocks

then what did this mean:

wisevijay likes this.
  12. jayanth

Mark Knopler is another guitarist who plays the harmonica.. havent you heard of Dire Straits?? (Who are Rocking Bangalreo NExt April: Confirmed)

13. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey guyz livin in bombay......have a look at todays bombay times Pg 11........an article on guitar gods is printed!!!!!

14. jayanth

Can you scan and Uplaod.. For us non Bombayians

15. prash_rocks

hah! u sometimes sound very crazy! of course i know who knopfler & dire straits are (and how could u think otherwise after myself having posted 3 threads in a row on him). but then why the heck shd u suddenly mention knopfler - that too on harmonica! - when we're talking of hendrix and dylan?? crazy!

16. jayanth

YOu just started about the Harmonica, I gave you an example.. So that we could discuss Dire Straits' Music.. Anyways..