how to read cords

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by wisevijay, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

2. alli

alli The Best Ever

umm..this is not rubbish..this is creativity...usgin songs in a sent . - :nw:

"dont u cry"..coz "i'll be there for u " and we'll "break on through" to the "otherside"... coz we're "road trippin" and "dosed" and we'll meet "strangers in the night" ."around the world"

3. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

4. alli

alli The Best Ever

5. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

"Dont Look to the eyes of the stranger" else "The Trooper" will burn him down. I would have toi sing "don't Cry" to"Mother russia". Then i see the clock and its "2 mins to midnight" so i asked him to "Run to the hills" cause he has a "Fear of the dark".
    He ran "To a tame land" behind the "Plateau" just to find the "Moon Child" dea. His "Infinite Dreams"were shattered and he began the "Private Investigations" Found the "seventh Son of The Seventh Son" guilty of the crime. He began "The Revolt" and became " Public Enema Number One" was fought with. We realised that there were "No Prayer for the dying" so we inspired him to "Die with your boots on". He won over "The assasin" and then the gods showered him blessings and the "holy Smoke" went up in the air.....

...........The"Phantom Of The Opera" was "Finally free"

6. alli

alli The Best Ever

in the "november rain"..."underneath the sky" .."standing on the shoulders of giants" ..."where did it all go wrong".. "i hope i think i know " ....the "masterplan" .... and "little by little" we're all trying to be a "better man" but "who feels love "..its a "one way road" .. and still we're "going nowhere" ..the "forces of nature" ... "take me away"... "where did it all go wrong "

dedicated to OASIS >!
    :nw:

7. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

music

Great music man ! (and the woman ).. ..
    I would rather just "fight fire with fire" cus i am the "one" "for whom the bell tolls" ..u both and "the phantom lord" are the " four horsemen" and "one" day we'll form the " metal militia"..
    i would be "unforgive" and u'd be "unforgiven II " cuz he above is "the god that failed"

8. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Hey spamers finished ur stuff.hehehe.:rule:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.