how to read cords

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by wisevijay, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Thats kind of good i guess.

2. alli

alli The Best Ever

yea..i guess so too...

3. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Hey guys........accepted the critisism but WHAT TO PROVE.i have tabbed many songs and submitted here,and as far as cords r concerned i just read the name of the cord and then look for its diagram in my cord dictionary.Any problem in that guys.:cen: :argue:

4. jayanth

How can you write Tabulature if you dont know how to read Chord structures??? :confused:

5. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey guys.......just a bit of confusion.......thanx 4 ur help and sorry to ask.:mad:

6. alli

alli The Best Ever

now now vijay..... we were just having a lil fun .. (thats all we seem to be doing all the time )

as u can c how we drifted away from the topic so easily... hehe... so no worries..we now DO know u know ur stuff.... fine ... ?

:beer: cheers..drink beer + lime

7. jayanth

Difted and Burned we give no Merci....

8. alli

alli The Best Ever

yea.."use ur illusion" ... coz after it all .we're just "dust n bones ".....

:p

9. jayanth

My "Dread And fugitive Mind" is undergoing a "Holy War.......................... The Punishment Due"

10. alli

alli The Best Ever

"by the way".... vijay.. "dont u cry".... coz "in the end"... "nothing else matters" ... so just "let it out ". "d'you know wht i mean ?"

11. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

kno the songs...but i think toat ur runnin crazzzzzzy:p

12. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

nevermind those two, vijay.. they're both crazy. :p

13. jayanth

"By the way" Try "Going Under" The cab of "Train Of Consequences" and you will know that "MySacrifice" led to "Californication" inside your "Dread And Fugitive Mind"

14. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

"For the love of god," "Silence"!!!

15. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Yeh man made music for peace of mind,
    this website is made to promote music,
    so you guys dont disturb the peace and,
    be too rude on others.

RESPECT MUSIC PEACE WILL BE WITH YOU
    DISRESPECT MUSIC YOU ARE DROWNED:rule: :)

16. alli

alli The Best Ever

hey vijay...r u trying to be kewl with us or r u being rude to us..coz ur always writing a lil weird stuff with those smilies.. makes me wonder wht u exactly mean ???
    :think:

neways .... "its my life" ... and its "amazing" ... how the "force of nature" has me "hung in a bad place" .. and im "going nowhere"

17. jayanth

"Please Forgive me"... I'm Trying to "Escape" from people trying to "bring me to life"

18. alli

alli The Best Ever

thats ok..coz "everybody hurts".... but "life is life".....andits a "funeral in my head" too..but "all we have is now "

19. jayanth

I became The "Hero of the day" when i discover the "Cure" And then the "OUt law Torn" showed me the way to "Hangar 18" where i met "The unforgiven" They "Welcome Home(Sanitarium)" me i told them to"Turn the page" and they will find "The Fire In The Hole" and they told me it was difficult to "Seek And Destroy" "Without You" so I assured them i would "kill The king" and Thus proclaimed the beginning of "Holy Wars ..... Punishment Due""<..........................

>...............And "The Memory Remains"

20. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Just trying to irritate u guys.......but it seems that u guys have no work to do or are very depresssssssed or saaaaad that u just keep on poasting rubbish....get off the PC and do something useful........(Hope this irritates and makes u guys angry.):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.