How to play these guitar notes

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nec_girl, Jul 19, 2007.

1. nec_girl

nec_girl New Member

how to play these notes please

(6s8s10~~) ?????

(4s6~)??????

(10h11p10p8)???????

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

s stands for slide I think, although usually slides are represented by '/' and '\'. Play that string at the 6th fret, then slide ur finger to the 8th and then to the 10th fret, without lifting up ur finger.

h stands for hammer-on and p stands for pull-off.

https://www.cyberfret.com/techniques/hammer-ons-pull-offs/index.php

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

just what angel said above.

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Also, next time u have a question like this, post a thread in the beginners Q&A forum.. after all Q&A stands for Question and Answer!

5. eerie_era

eerie_era New Member

yea rite.... jus one thing.... u can do hammerin by playin a single note and then suddenly tabbin da other note widout playin it..... if i am not clear i am srryy bout tht buh i ma not gud in xplainin thing... its bettr to try da link above tht angel has given...

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

6 s 8 s 10 ~~

Means play the 6th fret, slide up to 8th fret, pause and then slide up to 10th fret. Pause there giving a vibrato.

~ stands for vibrato.

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Oops, forgot the '~'

8. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Whats a vibrato? And does one play the string again when you slide to the 8th fret?

9. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

It's moving the string up and down slightly, quickly with ur fretting finger.

Isn't it?

And you don't play the string again when you're at the 8th fret. Like alpha said, u give a pause then slide up to the next 1, as given in the tab