How to improve my ear to make solos myself and to be able to judge the song chords

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by ARIESBOY, May 28, 2005.

1. ARIESBOY

ARIESBOY New Member

HEY GUYzZz plZz help ME :eek::
    IM PLAYIN GUITAR SINCE 2 & A HALF MONTHS I CAN PLAY CHORDS EASILY .....BUT I WANT TO MAKE THE SOLOS & LEADS OF SONGS MYSELF BY LISTENING THEM I TRY SUM TIMES BUT ZER0 :annoyed: ... I WANNA ASK U GUYS THAT HOW CL'D I LEARN TO MAKE SOLOS MY SELF & BECOME ABLE TO JUDGE THE SONG CHORDS... :think:
    I TRIED MANY SITES WHICH HVE GUITAR LESSON BUT DE HVE NUFFIN RAGARDING THIS :mad:

SO GUYZZ PLzZ HELP ME :nw:
    :rockon:

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

listening skills - there is a post to tel u howto figure ot=ut a songs chords - search for it - leads - theres way too much help for making ur own solos.. again search on igt

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

very simple for leads n solos ...
    1. can you follow the chord progression in your mind ... ie if music is playing can u predict what comes next ? ...
    2. can u follow the chord progression with notes? ...
    3. can u arpeggiate the chords that are being played (this will come in the later stage - will help in playing on guitar)
    4. scales are not really that important if u can play music in your head ... but the only thing they'll do will be to make your fingers fluent ...
    5. if u wanna play like most of the guiatrists u need to learn the scales ... just to learn the runs that are used in solos ... (the ones that sound so cool and played in blitzkreig speed) ...