How to find NODES for a song

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vbsingh_mech, Mar 17, 2005.

1. vbsingh_mech

vbsingh_mech New Member

hi
    i m finding much difficulty in finding
    or u can say searching nodes for any songs
    is it only thorrowing the tabs is important or
    you can make it of ur own ???????????
    :nw:

2. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

wutz nodes??

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

whats thorrowing?

4. djmistryman

djmistryman kuch..jaana pehchaana

I am from Pune so let me try and explain what VB Singh meant..

Nodes === Notes
    thorrowing == To be thorough (read...thu..o..r..o..w as in gain expertise in that) :p:

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

aila! :shock:

6. atthanii

atthanii Theif Slayer

lolz......hahahahahahhhagh

7. modern

modern New Member

Song Notes

Formimg Notes Or Tabs Or Chords For A Song Comes Through Experience Only. So If Youn Are A Learner Than Forget It!!!!!!
    Keep Practising The Tabs Given On This Site And Enjoy Music.

BY
    PRANAV POTDAR

8. Rey1970

Rey1970 New Member

let me say this!! physics class!! on the guitar, harmonics the result of string vibration occur naturally at points called NODE points along each open string, and prominently at a few frets. Accordingly these phenomena!!!so to say!! is called natural harmonics. When a string is plucked & allowed to ring openly, the tone produced is called the fundemental. By lightly touching the string at the 12th fret, directly above the fretstring to vibrate in halves is what we call the 1st harmonic, a pitch that sounds one octave above each fundamental. There's more to this, advance, science wise!!! if is this what you looking for, this is brief, but you guys there is a node!!! Moderators I don't think this is the right forum, I just happen to see this after I replied !!!sorry!!!

9. loser

loser Banned

also those frets have dots.. usually.. and those harmonics r now as natiral harmonics.. artifical harmonics r a different beast.. as eddie van halen how to produce them...