How rich is Bill Gates?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Jan 18, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

:shock:

Source: https://www.templetons.com/brad/billg.html

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

:shock: O man........i think i'll send him an email asking him for 6000$, i'm sure he wont mind:)

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

should he see or drop a $1000 bill on the ground, it's just not worth his time to bend over and pick it up ......

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

what a life maen ....

4. d_ist_urb_ed

He'll make more money if he ignores it............startling information........i agree that he worked hard to be where he is, but c'mon i really envy that guy........

5. Menon

Menon New Member

Wow!!
    Man..these guys are what make history books!!
    Kudos to the Human Spirit!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

6. shak

shak Harrr!

$1000 bills bobby??... are they still in circulation??..i thought they were discontinued in 1969

7. tejas

tejas ..........

Im so full with envy right now....Amazing how he made so much money out of something that sucks *coughmicrosoftcough*.

8. bob-bobby

well , this example was juss based for calculating the importance of his time ...

and on the assumption that the $1000 bill still exists :p:

9. d_ist_urb_ed

Yeah, also read the $10,000 bill part, according to the page it's in circulation and is only with the treasury or something. Anyways, i doubt if i'll be as rich as Bill Gates in 10 lifetimes.

10. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

Q.How rich is Bill Gates?
    A.RICH enough.

11. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

hehe

ur rite he is too rich.............its like his toilet is made of gold:)....hehe....jokin but he is swimming in money........I wonder wat it feels like wen the money goes in his mouth :shock: :think:

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

he gave about 10-15 billion in charity in the last 3 4 years thats how rich he is

13. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I'll be richer than him someday. The day is not far....

14. bob-bobby

good luck to you sanjay , pls find my pm in ur inbox with my complete details , pls do contact me whenever you are flying west african zone,... i will be thr waiting to wave .... :p:

15. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

Im not surprised there is a person 10x richer than him.

The guy who invented the nuclear bomb was the richest man alive since earth started he made a whopping 1.4 trillion dollars selling nuclear info, bombs, nuclear gas and other items to over 27 countries in teh world and those countries bought it off him for a lot, i mean a LOT of money. He died so now his son is richer but only has about 1.2 trillion now. he lives somewhere in europe constantly moving cause he's so freakin rich.

Oh yea did you know Oprah Winfrey is the richest person in the USA. Bill gates has about 15 to 20 billion less then her because he doesnt have signature clothes in every major city in the US, UK, and Australia and she makes about 40 million more than bill Gates a day. She owns a major TV show and started her buisness early in '72.
    But Bill Gates should pass her up easily in the next few years tho.

Bill Gates is only known as the richest man in AMerica. thats the only title he has.
    he doesnt have richest woman - :p - richest person.

16. Hardknockerg

Hardknockerg Banned

hi my dear friend bill
    remember me no well i know u well yeah i am fine n work going on well would like to ask u sth u remember yeah hey u did not send me my new years gift since 1983 u forgot me or what well hope u will send some buck for me i wont mind some 50000000$ think will manage with that much
    till then
    bye
    from ur friend(even if u don't know me )
    hahahahahhahahahahhaha

17. Hardknockerg

Hardknockerg Banned

who cares how much money he has he's not gonna share it with me!!!!!!!!

18. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

well u can join microsoft.

19. Hardknockerg

Hardknockerg Banned

nahhhh i will open my own IT company n create my own softwares better than MICROSOFT very soooooon n will call it MACROHARD