how metrosexual r u???????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by theguitaristofm, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@tejas, yea eyebrows, as u can tell by lookin at ma pics dat i have very thick eyebrows so have to get em done every month or so....btw...i m changing ma style i got a goatie now.....now, picture me w/ a goatie until i post ma new pics...

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i think metrosexual is a term coined by a buncha homophobes who dread being branded gay because of their lifestyle and dress sense - not that all metros are homophobes.. i am talking about the people who coined this term..

u know before this metro word was invented, girls used to be like.. look at him, he dresses so well.. he is so well groomed, he must be gay.. I think to overcome this.. these homophobes coined the term metrosexual..

thats my personal theory anyways.

Jay

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Makes sense for the most part though, sir:) We talked about this anyways:)

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

nope jay,,,u r wrong.....so basically u r saying dat most of da men in India are gay...cause the way i have seen it...most(i m using most not all) of the men in India all well dressed, they take extra care for their hair, they keep a comb in their pocket, they look in the mirror like atleast 50 times a day.....so u think India got the biggest population for Homos....

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

u mean metros?

6. Menon

Menon New Member

Oy..Jayswami..I like ur line of reasoning, but the only thing abt it is, man..you've got ur terms all mixed up!!;) I jus wanna knw if I've understood it correctly..from my deduction, I think a homophobe is one who's petrified of homosexuals..so it couldn've been the homoPhobes who did it..it'd have to be the homos themselves, na?
    Neva mind..I think you're jus putting the metrosexuals down..cos they're(woever they are) a different tribe altogether..not the rugged manly kinds..a lil more sensitive and attentive to their own appearances and others feelings and things..so like we evolved from primates, I think this is jus another step in evolution?
    Reasonable?
    Cheerio
    Menon

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

no the well groomed homophobes were ptrified that girls are mistaking them for homos so they coined the term metro .. got it? make sense?
    ia m coining a new term rt now .. i am a metrophobe :p:
    Jay

8. Menon

Menon New Member

Wait Wait..No Didn't get it and doesn't make sense!!!
    Cos Homophobes my friend are those who're really comfy with their sexuality and wouldn't near a homosexual with a bargepole...they keep away from Gay men and go outta their way to ensure no other gay men make passes at them...the women don't come into the picture..I think what you're tryin to say is that the gay men have coined the term metrosexual to, well, camoflage their...basic instinct..!!:)
    Now..this makes sense..NE1 care to clarify??
    PS..Brut is a nono jus cos all Malayalees who go to the Gelff come back with cartons of brut and Kerala's state scent is brut after coco oil..so I've an aversion to it besides it being a very chemical and basic fragrance!!
    Cheers
    Menon

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

Seriously Jay, It doesn't make sense at all,....wot r u talking bout...could u please clear it up...thanx ;)

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

does any1 know da meaning of "Metro?"

11. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@jayswami.....wat is ur defenition of a man who is not gay? how does he live? just curious :think:

12. @fr nice question to jays

13. @desi pride i'll post an article on metrosexuality a man spoke abt in Rdigest looking for that edition
    i think many guys consider metros=homos!!!!!????????? :think:

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^^^ metros=homos.??? .. im waiting for that article .. will be thrill to read it

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

no dude metros are not homos

16. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

who says homophobes are comfy with their sexuality? thats so wrongs..
    sometimes homophobes are repressed gays themselves..
    for eg this teen catholic kid who is gay.. but is taught that homosexuality is a sin... he grows up hating gays cause deep inside he knows he is one.. upon onset of puberty.. he cant take it anymore.. jesus will save him.. yes only the lord can save him.. he becomes a priest to cleanse all his sins and with the hope of becoming straight.. but no he can resist the urge and given all the opporunities as a priest.. he starts molesting boys...

ever wondered why the child molestation % is so high in catholic priests?

I just gave u one theory thats an explanatioan for it.. and thats also an example of some homophobic people who are not at ease with their own sexuality.

People who are at ease with their sexuality wont oppose gays, they will let them be.. lead their own lives, not deny them any opportunity, allow them to marry etc.

Jay

17. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

From metrosexuality to homosexuality. Enough discussion about this topic.

THREAD CLOSED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.