how metrosexual r u???????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by theguitaristofm, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i said bi , metros are basical bi men who havent come out or bi men who dont know they r bi yet.. it will come out one day.. just wait for david beckham, brad pitt, tom cruise etc to come out.. it will happen.. just wait.

just to give u an anecdote.. i went to this suave upscale metrosexual apparel store in bellevue mall..

1> metrosexual men have coca cola bottle waists.. i was like wtf man.. i need to go on atkins diet or something, before i can slip into one of these bellbottom pants

2> everything was purple and pink... i was like wtf.. this dude comes and tells me.. this years our blues are the pinks and the browns are purple...

i was like whateva dude.. :p:

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@jay, what did i do?:shock:

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Disturbed :- Figure it out..

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ bangobango - well for sure they are not like others , you can call them clean or whatever , they have some qty of wierdness in them for sure !!

5. jayanth

@ Bobby - Quite true...

6. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@bob...i dont think its like dat...i have some pals of mine there are very particular abt the way the live, the way they dress....its not wierd. i dont think so...

everyone has a decency here...u do atleast look at mirror once before u go out of ur house...dont u? wat are u expecting?

@jayswami...i totally disagree wid the tom cruise walla part.... wat do expect men to be like....an ancestor ape monkey...who doesnt care brushing his teeth before eating banana!...these are men who like to live in good way...like life comes only once enjoy it totally man..and by the way they r public figures they have to be like dat...its one of the way to attract woman not be like a woman....they dont wear lipstick do they?

i dont think beckham and cruise is wat u r thinking....if u talk abt karan johar or manish malhotra...i can see wat u r talking abt!! he he

7. fictional_real

@jayanth...i was just kidding.
    @rizaaj...sorry, i'll take care of dat.
    @disturbed...i absoutely agree wid u.

8. jayanth

@ Fr :- read my Post properly.. And get :confused:

9. fictional_real

^^:confused: :confused: :confused

10. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

About me...

Hair used to be long but now for a long time its been kept very short, full spiked. Right hand nails are long and left hand are short for classical guitar playing. Clothes - anything available. Though, at nights I do tend to wear something presentable.

11. @estal tharts the metrosexuality any one must have i think i think we can look after our hair at least a cut every 2 months n nails n good atire when going out :rule:

12. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

I shave once in every 3-4 days ... and have a haircut every 1 1/2 - 2 months ... like a lot of others i too cut nails of my left hand regularly and my right hand too for symmetry :) ... clothes i am not too particular about ... a new shirt would be as welcome as old faded jeans ... however comfort is the buzz word with me ...

am i metrosexual ?? I guess the answer is obvious ;)

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Quite:) I like ye dude:)

14. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

oooooooooooooooooooooopssss !!!! i'm outta here :shock:

:p: :)

15. jayanth

I dont know about others.. Even while playing the classical guitar, I dont require nails..

16. fictional_real

i am kinda allergic to rusting sound which comes out of nails when scratched against blackboard or something like dat.....cant take it.

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

cut my nails regularly, get a haircut every week(yes, every week), shave once in 2 days....

18. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Depends on person to person basis. The sound of nail hitting a string is definitely louder. And thats what my guitar instructor wants and so I have no choice. But even if I did, I would still keep my right hand fingernails long... :beer:

19. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

never worried about myself

20. jayanth

@ Essi :- Do you use a clip on pickup?? Anyways the natural sound is kind of cool too.. I completely not deny what you are saying.. Cause at one point of time i used to believe the same and used to play with my nails..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.