how metrosexual r u???????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by theguitaristofm, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. last year saif ali khan won the award for the most metrosexual man in the industry for that year so i wanna know how really this new 'disease ' is spread n how metrosexual r u
    metrosexual implies shaving ur body everywhere keeping ur clothes up to the fashion trimming hair n nails n so on??/
    may sound crazy but think well somewhat u r in it so how deep do tell???/ :rule:

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i dont cut my nails regularly..
    i havent cut my hair in months..
    but i colour my hair.
    so am i metrosexual??lol...i guess not..
    and yeah i wear old jeans and old t shirts....

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Far from it, i'm just a plain slob:)
    *shaving your body??? Disguisting*

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Not at all. My nails are always uncut. My hair is as untidy as possible. And i wear whatever i find. So, not even close to being Metrosexual.

5. d_ist_urb_ed

^^Zat's the way to be dude:)

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Lolz... never.... i cut my left hand's nails regulary.. jus becoz i fret with left hand and my right hand nails are as ugly and as big as it could be... and about my hair i think i havent cut them from 3 months now and i can make a nice pony of my hair... (like girls) but i dont think that can make me look a metrosexual.. do you ?? i also like tejas wear what ever i find......

no God i can't be a metrosexual

7. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

first of all saif ali khan tries to be a metrosexual coz he is getting paid for it....isn't it?

i do take care of nails...coz i have a good habit called "nail biting"...(yeah...the one which sachin does on cricket ground)
    shaving my body? again...i dont have to show to some1 like salman khan does!
    my fingers of my left hand have changed to i dont know which color may be green or somewhat due to guitars practising!
    i am very concerned abt the clothes i wear....i make sure i look good and comfortable!
    mostly short shirts and jeans also cargos sometimes mostly depends where i am going....if its some social function...i do wear formals or some traditional dress like kurtas and stuff.
    my hairs r kinda silky..i dont make allow my hairs to b long enuff to touch my ears...whenever i go outside i kinda have a wet look on my hairs...(try it...chicks dig on it!)
    very particular abt shoes...coz dats wat show the reality of the person's character.
    i just dont care abt shaving!! i still remember how excited i was when i first started to shave....felt like a man!! now, its like...gimme a break!

nothing wrong in being an untidy or a fashion conscious person ...its all abt being yourself. wat u really want to be not wat others want u to be...isnt it?

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice reply man ,,, it wud have took me more than a hundred days to think of an answer like that

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i am straight i need a woman.. i am no metrosexual.. which is just plain euphimism for being bi.. metrosexual men are just homosexual men waiting to come out one day..
    nothing wrong with that.. I fully support them and their right ot get married with a woman or a man . I even support david beckham and fully understand why amrita singh divorced saif.. and wont hesitate to buy a george michael CD in the future if it has good songs..
    its just not me, i am straight... :)
    Jay

10. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I'm Professional.. Sorry guys...

I wear Formals with tie.. I Wear Black Hunters.. I have a hair cut once every year in August.. I Sport a goatee.. I buy new clothes once every month.. When i work, I wear a Blazer to all my meetings.. And Also I wear Glasses which look great..

11. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

jay , seems u tryin to impress someone here ....

i am neat but not a freak for sure , i have my own ways and style , dun wanna share them out !! sorry folks !!

12. bangobango

bangobango Banned

dont like to have hairy armpits coz its unhygenc buy good clothes almost every month so its normal
    abt nails its clean n well kept we should respect our body i think
    n i have my own style

13. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@jayswami.....LOL!!
    @riyaaz...nothing like dat, its just me.
    @jayanth...by now even the kid who lives in the far village of timbuktu must have got the information dat " u r a professional"!!! :p

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

15. d_ist_urb_ed

Nice line, "Metrosexuals are just homosexuals waiting to come out of the closet", but i beg to differ. Just because you dress like a girl and take care of yourself in a similar manner doesnt suggest that you're well...a homosexual.

16. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya Guys..
    Nice thread..but I'm jus wondering if it's all abt being prim n proper and jus restricted to being physical, cos I've heard a lot abt metrosexual men being in touch with their feminine side and I have to go over to Jayswami's side of the net on this one, cos yeah, it is a sophisticated way of sayin that listen I'm not all that macho n things..I'm sensitive as well. Where I disagree with the above mentioned is the fact that it's not a disguise for being gay by any means..I mean..spare a tht for the guy man(SAK), if there's NEthing he's secure abt it's his sexuality, so let's think a bit before we slander like that eh?He's gotta hottie for a gal now, and to top it all she's Italiano!!
    Damn...NEways, I work in a hotel, so it's imperative that I be well groomed, short cut hair, well trimmed nails, creased pants and ironed shirt, not to mention shining shoes and plastic smile!! But I really don't wanna think of myself as metrosexual o NEthing..I think this terms is jus something these dumbass page 3 journos have come up with to keep them pages filled with hot snippets!!
    Cheerio GUys
    Menon :cool:

17. bangobango

bangobango Banned

metrosexuals r not HOMOSEXUALS @jayswami
    well they can b defined as more clean n well maintained men i can say

18. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Disturbed :- YOu are damn brave man.. You did it.. way to go..

@ Bob :- Who Me?? :confused:

@ FR :- How aint that not possible dude??

@ Rizaaj :- Yhea Timbuktoo....

"Teacher :- Use the word Timbuktu in a sentence
    Student 1 :- The Volcano eruption shattered the surface of the earth and there rose the City of Timbuktu
    Student 2 :- Tim and i were out swimming when we say three girls in a boat, I buk one and TimBUKTWO"

19. @ all i think we ought to have some metrosexuality in us or else there wont b any diffrerernce betweeen our early anchestors (primitive man ) n us!!!!!!

20. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

well, i m all bout Abrecrombie & Fitch, and American Eagle......you guyz take a guess after dat....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.