how many of u got sore finger tips?

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rocking_devil, Apr 11, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

playing guitar has becoming a hobby to passion.now-a-days u see people play guitar everywhere around apart from keyboards.
    so who all in this tab site got their fingered sored to green colour by playing guitar every now and then!

mine is always green and clotted but my 5th finger remains the same coz ihardly use it much around.so, wat abt u guys huh? :think:

2. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

Dude this one must have been in chitchat lounge.....

I guess there will be no one who has not got sore fingers from playing guitar. Some time or the other every one will have to go thru the phase and I am no exception.

3. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

sore alright but green? my fingers used to get green sometimes but that was cos of the grime from the strings, not clots... maybe u need to change ur strings.

4. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

Yup mine were sore a month ago...seem to be ok now..only they to be really hard around the tips..

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

well ananth dude it happens both way due to strings as well as due to clots.the clots causes that area to remain numb although it gets healed.
    one of my friends used to fool me showing how hard he used to practise by rubbing a green candy cover against the finger like those of tiffany choclats.

6. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Nothin happens to me :)