how many gfs/bfs u had till date...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, Oct 25, 2005.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

0 gf.

2/3 bf

2. shak

shak Harrr!

^ i pitty them .. poor souls ..

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Thanks omar!

4. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

hey vishwa..

do i hear emphasis on F***ed!??? i hear sarcasm too? whether i got laid or not is not the point here..:eek:fftopic:..the point is that the essence of a having a relationship is lost..theres nothing "special" and warming about having someone in ur life...

you come on to me as being one of them..tell me im wrong...

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ pentunia : Lemme guess,... u dont stay in India?

Other than that, there have allways been the flirty kinda guys all over, but so r the decent one's. U just need to know enuff good ppl to get in touch with them.

6. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@ AkkY:
    Knowing the right ppl has nothing to do with it. A guy or girl can be nice but with no morals..

i dont know where u r going with this:

"U just need to know enuff good ppl to get in touch with them."

what does that have to do with anything? What does living in India have to do with anything either? :confused:

7. vinyl

vinyl Watch this space

Well, it's just a matter of choice, if you prefer serious relationships, then so be it. You don't have to agree with the ideology of casual relationships, but you should just accept it as someone elses choice (like choice of ice cream :p:).

Personally, I've been in many relationships where I got burned and it messed up everything else that was going on around me (studies, friends, etc.), so I don't think it's worth it to have a serious relationship just now. This way the relationship doesn't take all your time, you have fun and you can pay more attention to growing up first.

You have plenty of time to be serious with someone when you're looking to get married, the advantage of the casual ones is that you get to learn a lot from them, so you can deal with the problems of relationships better.

8. soh x nah

soh x nah New Member

never bin in a realtionship so far.. but hangin out wit guys is immense

9. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

bfs = 0(I'm pretty sure)

gfs = 1(Only so far.. But broke up.. LOL.. )