How good is the Cort X1?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by jack_brown12001, Jul 26, 2009.

1. jack_brown12001

jack_brown12001 New Member

hey guitar buddies..... can anyone tell me how good is the Cort X1... well yeah planning to get one and found this suitable.. what other guitars fall into this price range with the specs of the Cort X1.

Thanks mates.... waiting for your views

2. metalmickey

metalmickey New Member

corts are mostly good except for the brand name.they offer good specs at reasonable price.

3. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

well i have played the cort........and frankly i wasn't impressed..........i guess they have to be individually selected as some pieces may sound good while others may not............i would prefer the GB&A in the same range............and that's exactly what i bought...........

4. jack_brown12001

AWWW... Angel... I'm still eyeing your AV3...

5. angel_of_sin

bhargavas just got a new stock of AV series, went there a week ago..........

6. jack_brown12001

angel wat is the starting range of the AV series....man i just seem to be in love with them. Though they're a bit hard on the dough

7. angel_of_sin

9-10k.......AV1.......

8. jack_brown12001

how much are u quoting for your av3

9. distorted

distorted satan

Did he say that he's selling it???

10. jack_brown12001

nah distorted.....i'm just tormenting him to the extreme, so that he get's so fed up and gives it to me for free..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

11. angel_of_sin

it's on sale for 100k......come and get it.....

12. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

AV3 is what, 16k?
    And AV6 is for like 20k.

And angel, if you had to buy a strat (that's your GB&A right?) then you could've bought a Greg Bennet MB series o.o

13. angel_of_sin

i didn't want to buy a strat bro...............that's why i bought a GB&A............