How does the point system on IGT work?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by tejasi, May 5, 2005.

1. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

Hi all,
    I may seem a little ignorant here...but just wanna know how the points work on this forum. :think: I mean yesterday when I checked my points I was on some 860 odd and today I have 1326 points!!!! :rule: Its cool....and I am happy....But still...can someone explain??
    :beer:
    Tejasi

2. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

You get points for posting in IGT. For posting a reply to a thread you get 15 points. For making a new thread you get 20 points. If you sucessfully refer a friend to IGT you get 100 points. If people like your posts (or if you beg to them ;) )then they can donate points to you (which must be the case for your sudden increase in points). You can use points for buying things in the store (eg. Change custom title, making a sticky thread etc.). If you donate points to people then your reputation points will increase.
    :rockon:

3. tejasi

hey thanks Addy...

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

wow *shocked*... what was the reason for that????

6. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

:RollLol: :RollLol:
    nice catch swami ji.. :)
    mrs. paani poori yum yum wil make delicious paani poori outta u once she finds dis post of urs :p:

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

madhura - i want my share !!!! :p:

y only girls ???? :confused:

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yeah why only girls?

bobby i suggest that you counter this feminine threat by donating 900 points to every guy - no make that wierdly funny guitar illeterate guy, on this forum.

you could use me as the guinea pig for this experiment - make it a 2000 point dose for me :D

9. hahah^^^^2000 points to u jamhead on my behalf ;) lolz (so every boys donate some points to other boys as suggested our friend jamhead ;) lolz
    ps joking (though sent u 2000points jamhead)

10. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I didn't know so much about these points. What is that reputation points? I have seen people saying reps for you and reps for me. What does that actually mean? Sorry for the ignorance.

11. tejasi

Oh my God!!! Yeah it's true...Madhura did donate points to me!!! Thanks Madhura!!! Keep it coming :)
    Tejasi.

12. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

13. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I was looking for the same thread good zoom got it.