how do u come up with the lyrics

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by axlrose250, May 18, 2005.

1. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

how do u come up with the lyrics - update

how do u guys come up with the lyrics, i just cant figure it out how 2 write lyrics. can any1 help please

2. Zafar

Zafar New Member

First off mate, you can't come up with lyrics, otherwise you'll end up with nothing but a thought. Don't try to understand how to write, because that's just establishing limitations. If you feel something, whatever it may be, put it on paper however it comes out. A song is just a translated emotion, or an ensemble of several. Get your emotions out, get it all out of your system, at first it might come out as crap, but it's alright. Don't choke the feeling but remember, never force the feeling. Good luck bud, keep on rocking in a free world and unleash the fury of pure emotion ;)

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i would call it some serious suggestions by zafar !!!

as he said , poem , poetries , lyrics are nothing but translated emotions !! let them come out on the paper as it is in your mind .

4. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

zafar,, man tat was sum serious stufff.......well lets hope i can put my emotions into words.thanks man

5. tejas

tejas ..........

The first thing you need to understand is that, you shouldn't write poems for the sake of writing. Well, thats not really bad actually, but even if you are just writing a poem cause ur bored or something, make sure you're not forcing out emotions, which are not really within you. Forcing out a poem is the worst thing you can do. You have to feel it in the truest sense.

The next is, you should just let your emotions take control. Your heart works here, much more than your brain. Put no parameters what so ever. It should be a free write of whats going on in your mind. Don't approach a poem thinking, "Oh, every alternate line has gotta ryhme" or any such thing. It will just ruin it.

Just think of it as ur writing ur diary or something, just let it flow through. Be true to what ur feeling. And the poem will turn out great. Have fun writing.

6. skaw

skaw snooze

so easy to say, write emotions down .. i assume all of u can do it .. but i can't write emotions on paper, yet i can't even put emotions in words .. its not easy guys, you should suggest how to take yourself to a stage where you can let your hand be related to the emotions .. i can only write, if i just lose myself .. lose myself in myself .. (didn't make sense?) i mean i stop walking the life, and just stop for a moment, sit in front of a mirror and i talk to myself (not literally) .. i know doesn't really makes sense, but the only way i can write is when i am lost in myself .. when i can take myself to the moment from where my emotion was generated .. if i can take myself to that moment, only then i can write .. and at times i don't even look at the paper as to what i am writing, and after i am done writing .. i read it and its crap .. then you modify it make it better make it proper .. so yea thats how i write .. and i don't write much either .. you prolly can't even find 1 of my poems on this forum .. i trash away my poetry, cause it says too much and reveals too much ..

so axl .. if u can related your hand to your emotions then kool .. if you can't then, sit in a porch, on a rainy day, watch the rain pierce the air, watch the smoke come out of your coffee and see the wet tip of your pen .. then remember a moment which you don't like .. a sad moment maybe .. or a happy one, where you were just too happy .. then write, stare at the rain and write .. and you'll be able to write .. (i think :eek::)

k that was enough crap from me .. thank you for your time :)

7. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

skaw: Every other being have different feelings to do stuff .. it takes a lot of time to convay a song or sometimes just minuts.
    such a lill stuff but means a lot if u think on it.

axlrose250 : Belieave on your self .. i know cuz i have a same problem there are many things you can write a song about .. like if u have a girl friend just think abt her abt how prety she is if u broke up then go for sad lyrics as u want your girl friend to be back with you .. :) or u don't care about this stuff then write song on your own life ..
    laters man

8. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

ok guys i came up with this poem.....it was like 3 in the night and only my computer was on and i was bored sitting in the dark so i wrote this....dont be 2 harsh

Music is something which is very, soulful,
    I don’t know why but if makes me feel, blissful
    The rhythmic instruments, the lyrical experts
    Gel together to make one, as though they were soul mates
    As luck would have it, it brings soul mates together

:Worried::Worried::Worried:

is it funny or wat???

9. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

no comments?????

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned