How dirty are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by death_metal_fan, Jan 31, 2006.

1. demonstealer666

demonstealer666 New Member

Your score = 85

This probably isn't much of a shocker, but you've got a one-track mind! Either your hormones have taken over your brain or you're feeling deprived in some way, because s-e-x is the first thing that pops into your mind on almost any occasion. This may or may not be a problem, depending on the point to which your fantasizing takes over your mental processes - thinking about getting it on is a vital part of any healthy *** drive, but it can bring trouble when it's too extreme. As long as you are still able to shut off that part of your brain when need be (while working, for example), there's no cause for concern.

2. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

Your score = 75

Although your mind often meanders in the direction of ***, it's not your main preoccupation. You may have particular days when you're feeling more hormonal than others, or perhaps there are certain people or situations that turn your crank and conjure up dirty thoughts. At other times, getting it on is the last thing on your mind. This is probably a healthy approach - fantasizing is healthy for any *** life, but if you go overboard the rest of your life will suffer. How would you get any work done if you were running a constant ****o in your head?

3. shak

shak Harrr!

do you really need tests to check how much of a man you are? or in other case .. a woman?

4. mr singh

mr singh New Member

^yes, y not it gives u sumtin 2 do wen u get bored... read the first post ;)

5. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@ shak...lol..we gotta have something to do!! besides..consdering sum of the other threads..:think: heck y not.

btw..whtd you get? :grin:

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@shak bhai, century score kiya kya? :grin:

jamhead likes this.
  7. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

I got 60.

Although your mind often meanders in the direction of ***, it's not your main preoccupation. You may have particular days when you're feeling more hormonal than others, or perhaps there are certain people or situations that turn your crank and conjure up dirty thoughts. At other times, getting it on is the last thing on your mind. This is probably a healthy approach - fantasizing is healthy for any *** life, but if you go overboard the rest of your life will suffer. How would you get any work done if you were running a constant p orn o in your head?

8. shak

shak Harrr!

@singh .... hmm ..
    @raff: lol .. yeah i agree .. better than many "other" threads .. and my score? well i'll take the test when i am in heat .. ;) (i dont mean it literally dont you go and start comparin me with dogs! *glare*)
    @dist: i wish i could ;)

9. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@shak .. I'l think of comparin u to RABBITS :p: .. or maybe cats .. coz over 2.4 million unwanted cats are born each year(courtesy PETA) .. :grin:

10. d_ist_urb_ed

^That evokes dirty images :grin: Damn you!

11. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

the age doest matter. i tried toc hcange the age to see what the effects were - none, - i got 45 btw.

12. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Errr,..... that wud be bitches! :p:

13. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Your score = 80
    :beer:

What does your score mean?
    This probably isn't much of a shocker, but you've got a one-track mind! Either your hormones have taken over your brain or you're feeling deprived in some way, because s-e-x is the first thing that pops into your mind on almost any occasion. This may or may not be a problem, depending on the point to which your fantasizing takes over your mental processes - thinking about getting it on is a vital part of any healthy *** drive, but it can bring trouble when it's too extreme. As long as you are still able to shut off that part of your brain when need be (while working, for example), there's no cause for concern.

Wow!!! thats too healthy... :p:

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

hehehe...aritey..you do that...but im gnna be on ur case. LOLL..n cos its u, ill make an exception-n not cmpare u to a k9, but lemme tell you..some of you guys..can really...ahem..:cen: take the cake!

15. shak

shak Harrr!

@akky: .. i dont know nothin about dogs .. but the dog sanctuary people are always goin on about being in heat thats why i metioned this .. i know very lame ..
    @raff: .. wooooooopsssssss .. i was kiddin though .. umm i guess i will be somewhere around 50 mark ..

16. Varshita

Varshita New Member

My score = **
    Censored !!
    :)

17. write2madhur

write2madhur dowdiegeekgizmofreak

GOD my score is 0
    What does your score mean?

Your mind appears to be brimming over with clean, pure thoughts…or at least they're not about ***! This doesn't mean you're not wild and crazy in the bedroom - just that it's not the first thing that pops into your head on every given occasion. You may very well love *** as much as anybody else, and even think of it when the time and place are right, but it's not your major preoccupation. Whatever your situation, just remember that there is nothing wrong with thinking about bedroom gymnastics from time to time - in fact, it may put some extra zing into your *** life if you let yourself fantasize more often!

18. d_ist_urb_ed

^Plainly put, you're an egyptian eunich.

19. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

damn i got 20.aaah i'm a saint.
    Your mind appears to be brimming over with clean, pure thoughts…or at least they're not about ***! This doesn't mean you're not wild and crazy in the bedroom - just that it's not the first thing that pops into your head on every given occasion. You may very well love *** as much as anybody else, and even think of it when the time and place are right, but it's not your major preoccupation. Whatever your situation, just remember that there is nothing wrong with thinking about bedroom gymnastics from time to time - in fact, it may put some extra zing into your *** life if you let yourself fantasize more often!

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

How excitingly innovative....