How dirty are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by death_metal_fan, Jan 31, 2006.

1. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

^^^in wat ways was it not "surprising"

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^People with narcissistic tendencies tend to have high ***ual desires.

3. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

^^^not all people

4. d_ist_urb_ed

^Yes i know, i said narcissistic people.

dennis likes this.
  5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

Although your mind often meanders in the direction of ***, it's not your main preoccupation. You may have particular days when you're feeling more hormonal than others, or perhaps there are certain people or situations that turn your crank and conjure up dirty thoughts. At other times, getting it on is the last thing on your mind. This is probably a healthy approach - fantasizing is healthy for any *** life, but if you go overboard the rest of your life will suffer. How would you get any work done if you were running a constant ****o in your head?

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

dirty is clean,
    clean, dirty
    thats all you know on earth
    all you need to know

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

damn, I thought me and her were a pair :'(

8. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Results of "The Test"

Your score = 40
    Your score
    Ruler

What does your score mean?

Although your mind often meanders in the direction of ***, it's not your main preoccupation. You may have particular days when you're feeling more hormonal than others, or perhaps there are certain people or situations that turn your crank and conjure up dirty thoughts. At other times, getting it on is the last thing on your mind. This is probably a healthy approach - fantasizing is healthy for any *** life, but if you go overboard the rest of your life will suffer. How would you get any work done if you were running a constant ****o in your head?

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Results of "The Test"

Your score = 75

10. d_ist_urb_ed

@bjr, lol, you're not narcissistic as far as i can tell....so that means you're a normal person with a very high thirst for copulation......(not that, that's any better, but oh well)

11. Your score = 50

Whatever.

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  12. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

u've got brains lavina:shock:

13. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Results of "The Test"

Your score = 95

This probably isn't much of a shocker, but you've got a one-track mind! Either your hormones have taken over your brain or you're feeling deprived in some way, because s-e-x is the first thing that pops into your mind on almost any occasion. This may or may not be a problem, depending on the point to which your fantasizing takes over your mental processes - thinking about getting it on is a vital part of any healthy *** drive, but it can bring trouble when it's too extreme. As long as you are still able to shut off that part of your brain when need be (while working, for example), there's no cause for concern.

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

bwaha, I wouldn't be a "real" man otherwise :D

What's the use of woman if not to make her man a sandwich when he wants one?

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^sandwich u said *Yumm*.. Damn .. she HAS to make it ! :p:

16. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

Your score = 70

17. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

This probably isn't much of a shocker, but you've got a one-track mind! Either your hormones have taken over your brain or you're feeling deprived in some way, because s-e-x is the first thing that pops into your mind on almost any occasion. This may or may not be a problem, depending on the point to which your fantasizing takes over your mental processes - thinking about getting it on is a vital part of any healthy *** drive, but it can bring trouble when it's too extreme. As long as you are still able to shut off that part of your brain when need be (while working, for example), there's no cause for concern.

18. d_ist_urb_ed

^Whoah! Whooaaaaahhh, lol, nice dude *lock up the girls people*

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

WE HAVE A WINNER HERE

btw..this thread is equally provocative as my thead which got deleted :annoyed:

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

y the hell was ur thread deleted??? :mad:

anywazzzzzzzzzzzz gals beware of the 100point winner ie ambush :p: