how bout dis allegation????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cYpHeR, Jun 27, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

2. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

DON believe it .... NOPE.... NO WAY

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

true most likely.

bed hopping is a favourite sport in those parts.

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

@Jamhead: hmmm, not really.
    A rather extreme question: Why does the royal family still exist? What do they do?

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i didn't get your question.

6. shsnawada

What does the british royal family do???? I mean useful things. Why does the british royal family still exist? An extreme but realistic question.

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i frankly couldn't care less why the pom royal family exists, but i could hazard a guess.

they exist to provide entertainment to the rest of the world, they exist to let us know that their prince thinks of himself more as a tampon of camila than a prince, they exist to let us know that their family has connections in 3 continents (if you knwo what i mean), they exist to sell the stuff they looted from Tipu sultan at Christies', they exist so that the job natures of the gardener and the butler can be given a new dimension by diana, they exist to show off india's gemstones amongst their crown jewels, they exist to refuse to aapologise for the jalion wallah bag massacre, they exist so that their sun can set a fine example by wearing a nazi arm band, they exist to describe journalists as "buggers" under their breath, etc etc.

they exist, because we no longer have the marx brothers and *** revolution around.

they esist to provide us with entertainment and with sleazey scandals.

8. shsnawada

:help: :eek:: Not WW3 all over again. But yes atleast half of the 12million pounds that they eat could go to some kind of aid programme.

9. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

.....................:eek::.................nuffing 2 say...:eek::

10. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

the sun is a tabloid.... we know their rep...

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Yups i say it can be true..... These guys do everything and anything ...... Dont care if you ppl get pissed.... as some eminem song goes ..." Its not as worse as wht happening in your parents bedrooms".......
    I know there are lots of kids on this site who will disagree with me ..... But reality sucks and everyone will have twotimed........ even the rich and the villagers ...... I have seen lots and lots of ppl from all catageroies commiting *****rey.......
    And here we speak of a HIGH SOCIETY whore ...... And another guy whose dad and his uncle dated the same female at the same time and finally killed her.....
    ALL these guys suck.......
    (HOPE THIS POST DOESNT GET CHOPPED!!!!!!!!!)

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well as to the royal family thing ...

most prob the Brits have realised that having elections ... and all the allied activites that goes on for 5 year term ... including all the allowances, perquisites etc ...
    turns out to be more expensive than having a royalty ...

13. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

its a crap there is no proof. both these people are dead. so cant really say that its true. but reports say that the author was forced to write such stories to get attention and book sales.