how 2

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by axlrose250, Dec 5, 2004.

1. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

how do i attach a picture cuz i found this hilarious one of atif and ali zafar 2gether

2. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

3. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

lol, one of them is wearing eye liner and the other's hair color is um....intresting....are they indian singers?

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahaha very funny...

@sonali...what r u doing here sonali....u don't know nothing about music...:p: they both are pakistani singer....the one with pink hair is an ex-singer of the band JAL. and the other guy is i believe the lead singer Ali Zafar.....

5. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    now i dont know who 2 laugh at sonali or the two guys in the pic(ali zafar and atif)

6. skaw

skaw snooze

aahahahahahaha ... hahahahahaha ... nice 1 .. i like dat .. i couldn't recognize em at first :p:

7. Sonali

hey, for the record i've never heard a pakistani song in my whole life...as far as i know anyway.....besides i don't think i know all indian singers either but that doesn't give you the right to laugh at me.....i'm from bangladesh ppllllllllllllllllll

and i don't know what lata mangashkar looks like but i still love her voice.....what does recognizing ppl's faces have to do with anything when it comes to music???

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahahaha and u said "you don't know who Donald Trump is?" hahahahaha LOL at Sonali......

9. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
    im sorry but this is 2 funny sorry

10. skaw

skaw snooze

whts so funny DesiPride :confused: ...

but the pic is funny !

11. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

sonali doesn't know who those guyz are...and the fact that i didn't know who Donald Trump is....(btw i was being sarcastic)

12. skaw

skaw snooze

unclear sarcasim causes confusion :p: ..

just how the pic confused me :eek::

13. Sonali

dp, why are you trying to confuse skaw...besides i did say "when it comes to music" Trump doesn't sing goddammit

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i wouldn't know actually that if he sings or not cause i don't know much about him,..... :p:

15. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

donald trump is like this multi millonarie guy who owns a building and lives on the top room of it and the room is like entirely gold. tats right GOLD.GOLD GOLD GOLD.

NOW IM GONNA GO SLEEP AND DREAM OF ONE DAY OWNING TAT. TATS DREAMS

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

thanx for the information axlrose250..........really, i really needed to know that, thank u again....

17. Sonali

lol..........come on, how good can a gold room be?

18. skaw

skaw snooze

OH , it can be ... umm ... VERY GOOD ... but i don't wana be in , its called 'bad usage of money'

19. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

how will u sleep on a Gold bed?

20. skaw

skaw snooze

me ... onli if its just like every other bed