How 2 find out chords 4 particular song?

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nnshinde, Jun 16, 2005.

1. nnshinde

nnshinde New Member

hi all.
    This may sound newbie..but how one can find out the chords for particular song..
    can sum1 demonstrate with example.
    regards

2. sambitsatpathy

sambitsatpathy New Member

there is a post by jayanth i presume under the guides and tutorials forum. it explains about training your ear and how to get the chords and notes step by step. for newbies like me it is a bit hard to get it. but practice as they all say and yuo will get it.

here we got to learn by listening. :aggre:

sambit
    ---------------------------------------
    if notes were letters and i was able to see them...then may be I wd've been some guitarist by now... :beer:

3. faiqgiant

faiqgiant .: Innocent :.

well man it all depends on ur listining and practice

4. faiqgiant

faiqgiant .: Innocent :.

well man it all depends on ur listining and practice

5. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

HI I THINK I HAVE SUMTHIN DIFF THEN THE OTHER POSTS IN THIS THREAD.
    WHEN A PARTICULAR LINE IS SUNG IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE STARTING OR ENDING or THE STRESSED NOTE.I MEAN FOR EXAMPLE WHEN ATIF START SINGING HIS SON G FROM ZEHER AND WHEN HE SINGS THE LINE "WOH LAMHE" THE NOTE OF THE "HE" PART OF THE SUNG WORD "LAMHE" ENDS WITH A STANDARD TUNED GUITAR'S G# NOTE.AND SING THE STARTING IS A BIT DOWN IN SOUND THAN THE G#CHORD SOUND SO ITS A G#m CHORDS.
    SIMILAR WAY GOES FOR STARTING AND STRESSED NOTES.U CAN MATCH IT WITH THE e STRING COZ ITS GIVES A MORE SHARPER SOUND SO U CAN EASILY FIND THE RESONATION BETWEEN THE SUNG NOTE AND THE NOTE UR SEARCHING FOR.I HOPE THIS HELPS COZ I HAVE NO IDEA WOT U WILL GET OUT OF THIS....