Hotel CaliforniYeah!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by fat_kax, Mar 19, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

hey - im back - and no - i dont post fer reps - i post fer comments - and fer improvin as a guitarist - so anewez ---
    here we go
    cuz everyone wuz doin a hotel california rendition - i wuz like - hey why not - so i did one too!
    its instrumental tho - cuz i have a cuff and cold - so no vocals!!!
    and anoda thing
    i recorded the verse bit separate and the chorus part separate - so that's sound outta thingy
    so watevre - any one like it???
    LINK :::https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=493287&songID=3661200

hehehe so watever -

2. fat_kax

Must Keep This On Top...

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

another type of music

hmmm sounded quite ok to me

except for the part when suddenly the tab playing volume was higher than b4 surely coz u merged two different tracks u played.......

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I have a real bandwidth crisis right now, I'll listen to your stuff after the 22nd :)

5. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

:RollLol:
    april or march?????

@kax

i have a problem downloading :'(

6. fat_kax

yeah - @krish - told u so... but thanx

7. zing

zing Machine Head

cudnt hear a thing - sum prob wit th recording??

8. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

ok ..heard it dude..good to see u aint workin for reps.....ok,now i l be givin my frank opinion..i don wanna keep u in the wrong impression....dude, i feel that either u havent heard the song properly or u wanted to make a new version...coz the strummin pattern was really really not good......u could ve used some other..but this one was not upto the mark..i doonoo whether if was software probs or u played it tht way....if u wanna do this again, i suggest u cover the entire song as it is...coz this osne is really not good..no hard feelings to u..but u can improve..i heard it many a times..yaar, work on it...thts all i have ..no offence again...u can take it or leave it...hopin for ur next one...

9. fat_kax

chill out - calm down abhi - why shud i take hard feelin's wen u dont mean nuhtin...yeh - i kno this one aint that good - the second things rite - i wuz tryin out a more SKAish version of this song - wat i did wuz - first i recorded the verse backdrop guitars - then did the part thats fillin in fer the vocals - then i decided to do the chorus lead part on the verse background guitar - but it didnt really werk out -so i shunned that out - recorded a new bckground pattern fer the chorus and wat the mistake i made wuz that i didnt do it in continuation wid da same recording - i created a new rec- on a diff software - so - oh oh - merging problems got me complex..and the usual copy paste turned the song into a trash bin - and now i have a recording that JUST doesnt do the song justice...will keep ur advice in mind though - check out these two recs tho - there both my original compositions - and they're a lot more better than this crap -
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?p=232092#post232092
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?p=232085#post232085
    so thanx - and buds? rite? and nice tabs fer nuthin else matturs - even tho i alredy knew this song...