Hotel California

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by anstrangelover, Dec 7, 2005.

1. anstrangelover

anstrangelover New Member

2. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Very good one...

3. anstrangelover

Thanks Allure

4. MUSICZERO

MUSICZERO New Member

man have a good quality

hi... anstrange but not strange to me...well... you sound very quite and sweet as well ...but the is not so... i think you had got a original sound ...and thats good..well let's think about your solo album..hope you will hit nepali pop

5. anstrangelover

Thanx ZERO,...I hope so,but I m still learning.

6. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Simply Awesome M8... U have got a really cool voice and the nice thing is not a single note is goin wrong....

but how come you get all the background music?

:beer:

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

u were just singing right? cant hear ur guitar!! :shock:
    .. do practise for the guitaring in this song..wonderful leads n solo!..

dont rely on midis totally, man! they would facilitate to give u good and original like bg music but the real thing is plain guitar and the voice!
    or maybe along with all the instruments if u have ur own band!..nothing like it!!

but if ur concentrating on singing, then yeah u do have kinda unique voice!... and keep practising! that has become my siggy no?? i press upon/ask people to practise, though im myself not practising much these days ;) ...good goin man!

8. anstrangelover

Hi Sarang ,thank U ,I just played midi file that u can download from www.findmidis.com

O Vini ,U r never wrong, I respect ur words ,I m practising with a pic now ...n I will be posting songs with no midis background onwards.

Lots of love