Hotel California (i'm starting to get better WOW)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Najjy, Feb 5, 2007.

?

How bad do i sux?

1. U SUX

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. WTF was that

33.3%
  3. Funny as HELL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. You sound like a KAWA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. RIP I think he died at the end

66.7%
  1. Najjy

Najjy New Member

2. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Were you high or in slow mo mode?

At the end you were yawning.

3. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

lmfao makes me not wanna listen to it for some reason :S

4. Najjy

Najjy New Member

OK I get the message its not good Ok, it’s defiantly not good its crap. But then again I don't expect it to be good I’m an amateur beginning guitarist with a PC and a microphone. That was done in 15 min in 1 take. Cut a guy some slack. Some of you guys are amazing you play beautifully and sing elegantly and can produce artistic renditions of magnificent music. The rest of us can only try our best and hope to achieve something close to the skills that are displayed on these forums.

Anyway, if you are up for a laugh please vote on the poll I have added to the thread.

5. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

If u know u cant play it well, then u shudnt make fun of the composition! Instead focus on sharpening ur skills!

6. voyager_avi

voyager_avi Member

Hey pal, chill down. No matter how well we do, all of us need practice to perform better, perhaps he wants the seniors to comment on the areas that needs improvement. U better suggest some areas where he should concentrate...

7. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

Didnt seem tht he was lookin for tips, from his poll choices! :lol:

8. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

best thing about you is you know what you are doing and your all notes were clear though not in time or not in synch but they were clear meaning you are slow which is fine speed would automatically come after its own time. keep practising.

9. nayanjyotis

nayanjyotis Rock Star

Good try... I feel that u made the song really slow.....