homo***uality.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

Hve you been brought up any different?

why should an orphan not get the sort of upgringing that we all got?

sendng him/her off to a homo couple is like taking him off the fire pan, only to put him into the fire.

try to empathise (you know ... perform a Gedanken) and then you will realise what i mean.

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

dude dont make a fool of yourself. :p:

in europe and to some extent in usa, entire governments fall and rise depending on their stand on this very issue.

one of the biggest global issues this one is !!

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

what makes u think the way we have been bought up is the only right way to be bought up...waht makes u think that H o m o s e x u a l s can be bad parents.....
    y is sending him to a "homo" couple that bad......<< this is y i made that comment about bias and homophobia....
    y do u look at gay couples as incompetent parents..all a child needs is love and care....if they can provide that.they wud make good parents

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

stop this homophobic non sense. there is no place for this on IGT. mods close this thread.

5. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :&quot;(

i agree wid da doc.

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

why do you want orphan child to go through what none us went through ?

why do you want to take chances with his psychology?

whats the guarantee that he/she wont grow up with a severe inferiority complex or at least an attitude problem?

whats the guarantee that he/she would not be ostracized by his/her friends?

why not ensure he/she has waht other children around him have?

its bad enough that he/she will have to live with the stigma of being an orphan. why compound matters with such a child ?

btw Gedanken is the german word for "thought experiment".
    do a gedanken on yourself and see ....

7. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

:-s

well guys according to me India dosent has such a big market of homos that we should discuss them lol
    well according to me every one is free to express his feelings and emotions and excitement in his own bloWdy way..... weather it be bi***ual normal homo***ual or YELLOW ***UAL lol
    that dosent matters it is every ones personal matter and no body shud interfere in ne body else`s matter
    man in this jet age who has time to see who sleeps with whom is this just matter of homos
    no certainly not i can claim more than 50% males in India have extra marrital affairs but bcoz they sleep with a gal it dosent comes in to lime light

The biggest fault is of media we sittin here in delhi com to know that 2 galz frm punjab married 2 galz from calcutta married its just media which adds to problem

in fact thr must b law favorin homos and som extra offers lol lol lol
    because they are not addin to BOOOOOOOOOOMing population of India

they shud b treated with respect rather than posing them as criminals

thr shud b a GL department of center govt . lol
    GL= gay and lesb

lol
    well i wish India advances to such a gr8 level that homo***uality is seen as a normal thing and laws shud b passed that allow pplz of same *** to marry

HEY HEY HEY THAT CERTAINLY DOSENT MEANS THAT I M A ****LOL

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

I appeal that some posters in igt use a bit of grammar and punctuation or at least try to.

9. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :&quot;(

U R OBSESSED WID THIS GRAMMAR THINGY.
    if sum1 comz up with India doesnt has lrn 2 ignore tht...
    jus filter da facts n leave da grammar part 4 a change..
    U R GUD IN GRAMMAR.. GOOD.. TRY 2 IGNORE THOSE WHO ARE NOT..
    NOBODY ASKD U 2 DO A GRAMMAR CHECK ON PPL WHO R NOT SO PROFICIENT AS U R.

ughhh :( was tht harsh ??
    cant help :)
    am sOrRrRyYyY :p:

10. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

jamhead, i have to agree with my buddies subhro and jay.
    you are weird, in the sense u post less about music, and more in order to get people arguing. politics shouldnt be discussed in this forum, as such issues. mods, chit chat must be limited to casual topics. jamhead can join a political forum if he wishes.

11. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I cannot believe the amount of immaturity displayed in this thread. I'm disgusted.

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

let the mods tell me that, if they wish.

you can meanwhile mind your own business if you so wish,
    or, would you run the risk of being rendered "wierd", by keeping out of other's ways?

theguitaristofm likes this.
  13. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

i saw a poll in the TOI "should homo***uality be punishable by law in india" or something like that...most ppl agreed........that is sick!

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yeah that was sick.

15. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@jamhead, this is not the forum to discuss such controversial issues. This is a guitartabs forums site, not a political forums site as Jay said. The ChitChat lounge is for casual discussions, not bashing each other regarding such issues as Indo-Pak rivalry or Homos e xuality or anything else. From here on, please try to avoid posting such topics. This thread will be closed after you reply to my post.

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

close the thread.

17. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Thank you, m'lord.
    Thread Closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.