homo***uality.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

today a couple of women are in the news because they eloped from their houses in uttar pradesh and went to gujrat or somewhere, so that they could live like "man and wife".

they are a lesbian couple.

some countries in the west allow homo***ual marriages.

some allow for homos to exist and do what they do best, but dont allow them to marry.

what shoud india do?

should we ruthlessly supress the choices of homos?

should we turn a blind eye, so that this phenomenon grows into a full blown problem like in belgium where there are millons of homo couples - who also raise kids !!

should we not supress them but yet not give homo alliances official status - thus forcing homo couples (gays and lesbians both) to go underground/remain in the closet.

pakistanis....... you too let us know how big a problem this is in pakistan and do Paki homos get stoned to death or what ?

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

come on you people... post away.... don't feel shy.....come out of that closet... lol

it dont matter if you are TRUE or not (refer "black metal head" thread) - all posts welcome.

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

let homos exuals be man.....i say let them do whatever they want.if they wanna get married let them......kya farak padta hai...screw this sh!t about culture and the other crap....it aint wrong in any way..if anybody's a gay or a lesbian let em be man..waht have they ever done to the straights.......i say burn all the homophobiacs.....legalise their alliance man....let them live.......let them be happy.....let them have a life too.....kids too.....
    more people should believe in Live and Let Live.....

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i agree with the "let them be happy and have a life" part... but kids are a bit much.

i think all children/kids deserve to have a mother and a father to look up to, and not two gays or two lizzys as parents.

homo couples shouldn't be allowed to raise kids.

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

dude, funnily they have the higest amount of adoptions......at least they are giving a life to some kid whose....real mother or real father abandoned..in such a case..i guess thekid wud be more than happy to have whatever for parents.......

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

they r like anyone else.. they should be allowed to marry, adopt, become priests, president prime minister cricket players etc

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

they adopt cos nothing happens when two guys or two girls sleep together.

the (orphan) child can be taken care of in many other ways, including by letting a normal couple adopt the child - and there are many many cuch couples.

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i agree with all of theose... presidents and cricketers.... but a child deserves to have a normal sort of start in his life and not have a couple of homos to look up to.

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

jamhead i have never seen u post a single music thread.. this is indianguitartabs.com not indianpoliticalforum.com

10. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

oops :oops: oops :oops:

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i never posted a "technical" thread yes. - i dont know how to play the guitar or any other instruments.

i did however start (and post in) a lot of "music-related" threads.

12. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

they should be allowed to raise kids.... GAY KIDS ..LOL

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

lol yeah... no normal (straight) couple would want to adopt a gay orphan

14. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hahahalol.....

15. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

who says h o m o s e x u a l i t y is abnormal....its just coz u were raisedwth the idea of a male and a female parent u grew up to get used to the idea of a male and female parents being normal...and y cant he have "homos" to look up to.....who says homos are lesser mortals....or they are inferior in any way, quiet a few eminent people are gay, leonardo da vinci was gay....so theres nothing not look-upable about gays, and children of gays or lesbians can grow up normal...
    and belive me with the indian society we live in....not many people are open to the idea of adoption....

16. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@BigE and Jam
    Could u guys possibly me MORE biased and homophobic....and immature :p:

17. shak

shak Harrr!

yet another bullsh!t thread from the junkhead ... oops jamhead :)

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

if you read my post you will see i never said that homos are abnormal.

i implied that the adopted child deserves to have the sort of parents that other kids normally have = a male and a female parent

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

??????????????

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

and i repeat...u think its normal coz u have been bought up like that.....nothing else...its what u r bought up to belive with

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.