Hobner guitars

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by apakhira, May 2, 2005.

1. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

thinner or thicker depends on ur preference wat has tht gotta do with sound?

2. apakhira

apakhira New Member

not with sound. will thinner necks help in playing fast? and tell me a little about the sound in relation to the pickup positions (neck,bridge,etc)
    I hope i'm not bothering u guys with stupid questions...

3. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

ask these question to the pros. in gear forum.they know more.

4. apakhira

apakhira New Member

ok. Thanx for the help

5. JacqueChoosen

JacqueChoosen New Member

Hobner/Givson/Fendor/Epitone/Gibson

Fender guitars are no doubt good electric guitars but they are expensive.
    Fender Stratcaster - MExican made is about 350$ new, American made are all over 1000$, Getting Fender from India - i am not really confident if it is a wise decision, lot of duplicacy..

Gibson - one of the best acoustic guitars but again same problem - high prices.

Epitome is a cheaper brand similar to Gibson and is good as well, has a decent tone and made of good wood.

Hobner/Givson - Hobner makes good guitars, it has deep tone to its sound do if you are a bass fan as well and like that effect, a center hole hobner are best,

having said that, i have also played Givson - they are not that bad as said, its a good guitar for its price and a good idea if you want to try out your hands at guitar playing. they are cheap but you will need a experienced guitarists to select one good piece for you.

Do no tbuy electric guitar of Givson or Hobner.

In india the best and cheap option is to go in for Yamaha if you are looking for electric guitar.

JC