Hobner f cut. Furtado's in Mumbai at Metro for 3200, anything better ?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by nandumenon, Oct 16, 2006.

1. nandumenon

nandumenon New Member

Planning to take up guitar lessons. Have been suggested to buy a Hobner f cut. Furtado's in Mumbai at Metro quotes at 3200/- Know where I can get at a better price in Mumbai? Also looking for a Tutor at my residence in Goregaon Mumbai. Help anyone?

2. cronix

cronix New Member

its available for 2500 in ahmedabad

3. musicmaker23

musicmaker23 New Member

try to get a better price..at Sardar Flutes, Dadar TT Highway opp Chitra theatre.. he gives a free bag and couple of picks and a string set.. try to contact him before going there.. but, i've lost his number so can't help you there

4. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

I have heard Hobner have now lost their virtue and aint making any better guitars now.

5. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^^ Virtue :O, did they even have any ?

6. sauravbhala

sauravbhala New Member

Hello to all my fellow Rockstars

Hi I am Saurav and have just started to learn playing Gutiar a long due hobby and am in the look for Buying a Acoustic Guitar. I stay in Mumbai.

Any suggection from the freinds is welcome.

Cheers
    Saurav

7. thepacifist2013

thepacifist2013 V.I.P Member

Saurav,
    It's great that you have started learning the guitar. We wish you all the best. I'd recommend you (a new member) to kindly use the search functionality. The question you have put up is broad-ended and has been discussed in umpteen threads. Please go through them. If you have any specific question, and are not able to search a thread on that, post a new one.

@nandumenon - You might also have a look at other F-cut guitars also. Your music teacher has definitely recommended you a good guitar, but I'd suggest you to have ago at others also. Buy one which YOU like best.

8. tenali

tenali New Member

Check out Haribhau VIshwanath.. I got it for 2700 5 months back with a bag, two picks and strings for e and B ... I always find it better priced than Furtados

9. gaurav16

gaurav16 New Member

Hello

Hello friendz.....