Ho gayi hai Mohabbat (A Slow cover)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Acoustic_Allure, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

2. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

hey Accoustic_Allure,
    nice recording man but u cud have gone for continous strumming dude.
    And plz post the chords to this song...

3. Acoustic_Allure

Chords are in the hindi tabs forum...
    simple C...Am....G....Em
    then C...Am....Em....G

Thanks for the reply!

4. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Wooooowwww!!!!

Greaatttt yaarrr...i have just finished listening to it for the first time...and i think i will listen to it another 8 times (atleast b4 i go to sleep)....2 things pal....

1) Strum is alright...but after some months later try to strum through the whole song as a continuous pattern.....thats wonderful for a beginer....

2) Whip off all the nasal voices...may be the mic isnt so strong...then its alright...if not then do so.....

Otherwise you have a sound voice...which is a solid blend of melody & choir....

Ok getting back to listen to it again .....

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

5. Acoustic_Allure

Thanks Arindam...your comments are much appreciated!

6. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

REQ PAL>>>>>>

Its a simple request to you...see if u can keep it.....

Can you give me the full lyrics of this song...i'll also record this song...i have heard it also...but long time back.....i think its a shivani kashyap...right???!!

Anyway plz post the lyrics if you can .....

Thanks in advance...

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

7. Acoustic_Allure

Yes I shall and it is by Shibani Kashyap and Aslam...albeit I have done a very soft..probably romantic slow cover. Continuous strumming is damn difficult while singing simultaneously and above all that...its just six months since I started!

8. Acoustic_Allure

Some more comments...!!!

9. strings

strings New Member

jus heard ur clip... ur voice was brighter then ur guitar... !!! the song is in such a way that only plcuking chords will sound very melodious. why dont u do one thing download my plucking for this song clip. and sing along with it... and recored it and post it in here. i am sure will sound muvh grt.

10. strings

strings New Member

11. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

hey allure...nice one yaar.....got it on mail...ya one thing,next time u see tht chords and ur vocals r comin simultaneously......here at some places ur chords wer comin after the vocal part was over...but newayz all in all a good work..keep ot up..and thx for the chords...put lyrics..ill also record it..its a nice song..was searchin it..good u posted.......

12. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

@Acoustic_Allure.....good voice you have....and yes keep practicing the strumming part....a stage will come when you dont have to look at the guitar or even remember the chords....you will just sing and your hands will move automatically....your voice sounded very nice 4 this song....:)

i want da lyrics too....post then in lyrics forum....:)reps 4 you..(if it doesnt say to spread more...):)

13. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

spread more.... :mad:
    oh well...keep up the good work...... :beer:

14. Acoustic_Allure

Thanks Hardik,

I shall post the lyrics...but I am a but busy..shall let you know once done!

Thanks

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

ur voice is good....try singing with continous strumming...

there were a couple of goof-ups in between....guess u were concentrating on singing and not playing...

keep practicing...ur good...