Hmm, Why just Yazi and Spygame?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by laneymaney, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Oi! Wait till next week or something. I have to discuss the outstanding stuffs with you. Remember i told that i'll wait till may 17/18 to reply?

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Ban me...i aint kiddin...

3. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

well i think spamming should be dealt seriously ... but not in the Chit-Chat Lounge atleast.

p.s. i'm not in that line.

4. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Yeah...Chit-Chat Lounge needs no interference. I have immensely reduced my posts as well now...i thought neo wanted IGT to be fun..don't you realize people have fun in going off-topic?

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Nobody spams here.....c'mon

Spamming is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages, which are generally undesired. While the most widely recognized form of spam is email spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, mobile phone messaging spam, internet forum spam and junk fax transmissions. Spam is also called junk mail. Some email clients or servers have spam filters, which try to delete or move the spam messages.

Spamming is economically viable because advertisers have no operating costs beyond the management of their mailing lists, and it is difficult to hold senders accountable for their mass mailings. Because the barrier to entry is so low, spammers are numerous, and the volume of unsolicited mail has become very high. The costs, such as lost productivity and fraud, are borne by the public and by Internet service providers, which have been forced to add extra capacity to cope with the deluge. Spamming is widely reviled, and has been the subject of legislation in many jurisdictions.

We tend to talk nonsense sometimes but we never go out of hand concidering the gear section is deserted. People post threads about getting new guitars wherever they please and get away with it. I dont see the ADMIN deleting or even moving a thread that was posted in the wrong section.

Its just all wrong.

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

If you dont see that then you are blind. Yes there is zero spamming. Off-topic comments are the best thing in the world they actually benefit the thread. what else?

7. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Off-topic in CCL is the thing that makes IGT look bright and shining.

Forget it. Close this thread too ffs.

8. shak

shak Harrr!

you dyslexic or somthing?

i'll ban you all!!

7 people say ban us ..

tell me again and i'll ban you all!!

ban us already!!!

i am sorry but its always like if someone speaks against you or your policies he get the stick ..

9. ^ leave him alone shak.. our old neo is dead.. :( though he was an idiot..but still i miss him...

10. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

One of the saddest day's in IGT's Hisory.

11. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

7 respected members asked to get banned...........nt a sad day.............no........nt for da Mr. lord............................

12. so why's everyone so serious about leaving igt in this thread? at the end of the day, this is just a site... and not a matter of life and death.. god...

ya i agree that spy and the other guy shouldn't have been banned.. but cmon neo has a point too, right? this off topic has been going on since forever.. if neo wants to ban whoever goes off topic, let him, its his site. all we could do is follow the rules and hope the 2 come back.

oh and for god's sake stop creating threads like these. neo, please please give spy one last chance to come back and im sure he wont do it again.. and about the yazi man, he's already here i guess.

sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings with this post, but its just what i feel.

EDIT: oh and what's up with the saddest day of igt goddamit? don't take the internet so seriously you guys!

13. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

^ Genau.

All you gay bots (including tard_neo of course) keep on whining while others simply dont care and find it to be stupid entertainment.

Saddest day in the History of the mighty ÖGT. Lets have an official minute of e-silence and mounring.

aHAhaahaHhia

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

This thread looks like a battlefield: after the battle is over.

15. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

So laney did get banned. I have mixed feelings. Some of you guys can be stubborn beyond reason, you should save that for real life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.